"Let the Games Begin"

(A/N) two weeks have passed since the last chapter :)
I felt myself being dragged out of a peaceful slumber by my covers being ripped off, exposing my barely clad body to the cold. I wore black lacy underwear and a huge, oversized t-shirt that went down just above mid thigh.

"Damn" I heard a husky voice exclaim above me. I opened my eyes wide to see Kayden standing right next to my bed, looking down at me with a lustful gaze. I blushed realizing what I was wearing, and even more so when I saw that the shirt had ridden up to my stomach, making everything below visible. I grabbed my blankets from him, flicking his forehead in the process.

"Perv," I grumbled as he rubbed his forehead.

"What the hell was that for? I was just trying to let you know breakfast is ready." He grouched.

"Don't act all innocent," I said angrily, "you've been trying to pull a move on me since I got here two weeks ago."

"You know you love it," he said huskily, smirk growing on his face as he leaned down towards me. "How would you feel if I pinned you down to this bed, right now? How would you feel if I kissed you, everywhere, and anywhere, till I have you begging me to take you right there and then?" He breathed down my neck. For some reason, his words were actually getting to me, making me feel a little breathless. Stop it Dakota, you are better than this, don't let him win.

"How would I feel? Hmm...," I replied in my sexiest voice, as I turned my head around to see him better. I wrapped my arms around his bare torso and slightly dug my nails into his back. Hearing him groan and mutter a few choice words I smirked. "I would feel like I need, a long, hot, steamy, shower... to wash off your filth, asshole." I breathed harshly before shoving him away and running to the bathroom down the hall, locking the door and turning on the shower.

I hear a knock on the door, and as soon as I hear the voice I know who it is. "Mind if I join then, kitten?"

"Actually, no but you see, some magical creature must have locked the door, I can't seem to open it for you... oh wait that was me. Sorry I guess you're out of luck sweetie." I say innocently before connecting the Bluetooth shower speaker to my phone, using my music to drown out whatever he said next.

When I was finished with my shower, I turned off the water. Wrapping a towel around my bare body I walked down the hall towards my bedroom door. Just as I was about to it open, a hand shoots out of nowhere, grabbing my wrist and pulling me into a dimly lit room.

"What the fu-" was all I managed to say before someone smashed their lips against mine. I was shocked, my mind was too numb to react, but my body wasn't. I felt myself lean in, my lips matching the hungry pace of the other pair. I got shoved up against the door, clutching my towel tightly with one hand, while running the other through short, silky hair, tugging slightly.

I felt two strong hands travel down my back, one lifting my towel slightly in front, exposing more thigh, while the other grasped my ass. I gasped, surprised, allowing whoever it was to slip their tongue inside my mouth. As the kiss intensified, I felt my towel start to get tugged down, bringing me back to reality.

I broke the kiss, causing the other participant to trail kisses down my neck, across my collar bone, and slowly down my chest. A familiar husky voice breathed out, "I knew you couldn't resist me." FML, just, FUCK.MY.LIFE. I groan inwardly, Kayden, of course, who else would it be, I thought. "I'll make you fall for me, and by the looks of it, i will do it easily." He's states.

"Oh really? And what if I make you fall for me?" I question.

"You won't."

"Let the games begin," I smirk before promptly walking out his bedroom door, across the hall to mine. After getting changed, I jumped on my bed and sighed, like I said before, this was a game I was determined to win...

Dakota James never loses, I thought to myself as I head down for breakfast.