The Chase

-

-

-

* Davon POV*

Rich and me were sitting on the couch watching the game. We made a bet on the game which made me wonder about our other bet.

" So Rich when you gone pay me." I asked

He smacked his lips. " Pay you what nigga." I asked looking at me.

" Our bet remember about Kiwi." I reminded him.

" Oh yeah but y'all ain't together yet so what you talking about." He asked.

" Not yet at least." I said.

" Man ain't shit gone happen if you got that Mexican bitch sitting around all the time." He said getting up.

" Man yes it is im finna have her stuck." I said going through the channels.

I began too hear a buzzing sound. I looked around and it was Rich phone vibrating on the table. I reached over and grabbed it.

" Hello." I answered.

" Yo rich where the fuck you at." Jt semi-yelled through the phone.

" This D what's hannin." I asked a little on edge.

" Tell Rich, Trina is over at the club acting a fool." He said. 

I laughed and called Rich too the phone. He came and grabbed the phone and began too talk.

" Ight here I came." He said grabbing his car keys.

" Where you going bruh." I asked getting up.

" She got me fucked up." he said walking out the door.

I followed behind him because I knew he was going too go crazy on her.  We got in the car and made our way too the Limelight. We got there and didn't even bother waiting in line.

We walked into the club and I began too look around the crowd. After a minute I spotted Trina in the back of the grinding against some dude. And too the right I seen Kalease bouncing on top of this dark skin big dude.

I don't know why but I felt disrespected so I went over and grabbed her. I lifted her off of and throw her over my shoulder. I took her out  the back of the club, she began hitting my back. I put her down and looked at her.

She sighed.

" What the fuck was you doing and keep yo hand too yo self." I semi-yelled.

" Boy please im grown don't come at me with that shit and maybe you should be fucking touching me and I wouldn't hit you." She said slurring.

" You doing all that shit in public in this slutty ass outfit ain't wassup that what im trying too tell you." I said pulling down her skirt.

" Nigga don't worry about me worry about that Mexican bitch that was all in yo face earlier today." She said walking away.

I grabbed her and turned her around. She snatched her arm way and turned around.

" Don't touch me Davon you full of shit I swear I will never fuck with a nigga like you." She said pointing her finger in my face.

" What you mean I didn't even do anything for you to be mad." I said.

" What the fuck ever where is my cousin." She said walking back inside.

I went in behind her and by the time I got in Trina and her were walking toward the front entrance. I seen Rich going after them. I stopped him

" We don't chase after them." I said

"Man whatever come on I need a drink." He said walking too the bar.

I walked over there and sat down. I order a Vodka on rocks, And from the far end off the bar I seen a big breasted, red head, white chick. She signaled me too come down there.

I made my way down there and when I got there she leaned in and whispered in my ear.

" Want to have fun with me tonight." She asked in a seductive tone.

I agreed too going back to her hotel room.

-

-

-

I woke up too at least eight missed calls from Kalease. I didn't bother to call back because the way she came at me last night.  

I got up and got in the shower. I got out put on my clothes and brushed my teeth and checked my phone. Trina called. I called her back.

" Hey Danger you seen Rich he isn't answerting my calls." She asked.

" Nope I just got up." I said walking out of her hotel room before she woke.

" Oh well tell him too call me and my cousin is looking for your." She said.

" Tell her I said fuck you." I said hanging up.

She had me fucked up im not the one to be running after you. I'm not up for.....

The Chase