Ghetto

-

-

-

*Kalease POV*

I walked out if the interview thinking I aced it. I got in the car with Trina and we went too the go get something too eat from McDonald's and to the mall.

Trina keep pulling out big stacks of money. I was wondering where she got it from so asked.

"Trina where do you get all that money from I know yo lazy ass aint got a job."

" Girl, My lazy ass know how too twerk that how I make my money."

" Trina don't tell me your a stripper."

"No sweetie im a dancer."

" Wow Trina really."

" What it pays nice and I meet some really cool people."

I just shook my head and went to through my juice away.

" You should try it I think you can shake what little butt you do have."

" No im not doing that sorry."

" Aww come try it Kay."

" No Trina."

" Fine I aint goin beg you."

" Ill try just because I see what you make and I know I can make more." I said laughing

"Okay whatever girl."

We went to her house because her shift was starting in like 3 hours. we watched movies for the first hour we watched love and hip-hop.

We got up and she did her make up and mines too. Just a little mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick. she got in the shower and I went and got in the downstairs shower.

I came upstairs and found her waling around in a thong and no bra.

" Eww Trina put on some clothes."

"Shut up this my house."

"Whatever I guess."

"Do you even own a thong miss granny panties."

" Their not granny panties their comfortable."

" Whatever here take this."

She says handing me a red lace thong. I put it on and put on my sweats and my hoodie and my uggs and she got dressed and we left. 

-

-

-

We arrived at the Lava Lounge it was already packed. We walked to the enterance and Trina talked to the bouncer and he let us in. we went straight to the back to a big red door.

We walked in and there was a big Mexican man sitting in a spiral chair and smoking a cigar.

" What's good Trance."

" Hey Bobby."

" Who's your friend." He asked looking me up and down.

" Im Kalease." I said waving

" Oh nice to meet you."

" She wants a job Bobby." Trina said.

" Well let me check her out step out Trance."

Trina left the room. Bobby motioned for me to come to where he was. I went and stood in front of him.

"Dance for me." He said turning on Drakes The Real Her.