My Life

-

-

-

*Kalease POV*

I've been watching for the signs, Took a trip to clear my mind oh, Now I'm even more lost, Your still so fine oh my ooh my, been having conversations about break ups and separations, in not feeling like my self.

I woke up too the alarm on my phone going off. I got up brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked downstairs too find my mom cooking grilled cheese. My favorite.

I walk up to my mom and give her a kiss on the cheek. I'm a spitting image of my mother. Im 18, Short 5'3 to be exact, Beautiful almond shaped brown eyes, Tan colored skin tone. We even almost have the same body shape. Thick thighs, Small waist flat stomach except my moms is a little bigger after having three girls.

" Hey, mom how's it going.?" I asked sitting on the counter.

"Fine, You still going to that job interview.?" she asked.

" Yes its at 9:00 I got time to get ready." I said taking one of the grilled chesses.

" Oh okay that's good have you talked to Mario.?"she asked.

"Yes." Mario is my dad he lives with his other family on the other side of Michigan. I visit him sometimes but I cant stand his wife Patricia. She took my dad away from me and my mom and left us with nothing.

" How is he.?"

" He's fine I guess."

" Oh we get the money on the 15th of this month.'

" I know mom I plan on putting some of that money toward a car."

" Oh that's a good idea."

" Yeah well im going too go get ready for my interview."

" Okay."

I went upstairs and got In the shower. When I got out I picked out a royal blue loose fitting maxi dress I got from Forever 21, My black blazer and black oxfords. I wet my hair I recently cut short dyed blonde with the roots black.

I called my cousin Trina and she came to get me shortly after.

My cousin Trina is 21, light skinned, average height 5'5, small chest, stripper booty, long wavy black hair, gray eyes, and dimple piercings and tattoos. Trina is one of my closest family member's. I love her to death. She has my back through anything and she acts a little crazy at times she's still always fun too be around.

" Hey cousin I missed you boo I haven't seen you since Marcus party." She said hugging me.

" I know I missed you too Ive been m.i.a lately."

" I know where moms at ?"

" Upstairs."

She jogged upstairs and talked to my mom for about ten minutes.

*30 minutes later*

I pulled up to the parking lot of Kors. Small fashion coummpinty I found looking on line one night.

" Good luck boo ill be back to pick you up later."

"Okay."

I hope it all goes well.

-

-

-

* Davon POV*

' Man that bitch had me fucked up taking about she bout to have my baby."

" Yo, Rich you crazy." I said laughing.

" Nah foreal man hoes be trippin."

" I know what you saying man."

I was sitting in the trap with my right hand man Rich. Me and rich meet in middle school. We started slanging rocks when we got in the 10th grade. Now im 20years of age and got one of the biggest drug trades in Detroit.

" Im get at you later man my moms need help at the house." I said getting up and leaving.

On the way to my moms house I smoked a fat blunt and was on cloud nine by time I got to the house.

I put some eye drops in my eyes because my mom can always tell when im high.

I walked in the house and found my mom sitting on the couch reading a magazine. I sat down and kissed her one the cheek.

She smiled at me weakly and kissed my cheek back.

My mom hasn't been the same since my dad got killed about year ago.

"You look so much like him."

" I know ma." I'm 20 years old, average height 5'9, bronze skin tone, medium build, dreads to the middle of my back, and his hazel eyes.

" How have you been son I missed you."

" I been fine ma working, getting this money."

" Oh your still doing illegal stuff Davon."

" Nah mom it aint even like that."

" Mhm, sure well help me move my room around that's what I called for."

We went upstairs and help her move her furniture around.

It took about an hour. I was bored as hell didn't have shit to do . So I went to this jump-off I mess with house that doesn't live too far away.

" Wussup baby." she said pecking my lips.

" What good what we doing today."

" Whatever you want daddy."

I took her offer picked her up and lead her too the room.

When we got there i laid her on the bed and was kissing her neck leaving my mark. She was kissing mine back and grabbing at my belt buckle.

I lifted her shirt over her head and undid her bra and began caressing her breast and kissing thing.

" Mm i want you now baby stop playing."

I laughed and undid my pants and pulled out my 11 inches. I pulled down her shorts and her panties in one movement.

I inched inside her before fully putting myself in her and thrusting in and out.

"Mm daddy i love it."

I began going faster as i felt her walls begin to tighten around my wood.

we continued like that till we both reached our climax.

" I love you Danger."

I just shook my head and got up put my clothes on and left.

We don't love these hoes.