Chapter 13 ~ One Big Happy Family!

Start from the beginning

"Davina, my apologizes I though you were someone else. Are you injured?" He asks worriedly, and releases her. The witch grabs her throat coughing, and shakes her head slightly.

"No, I'm fine but thanks though. I barely got out of the house though, Sophie went at it with Klaus. I managed to sneak out the back way, and Hayley is still in there. I didn't know how to get her out, Klaus is angry and is about to kill Sophie and I.. I don't know what to do." She says, and looks over at Adriana.

She walks towards the bed, and looks down at the child. "Actually, I think I might have an idea." She says with a soft smile, and Elijah looks at her curiously before he realizes what she's talking about.

"No, no way are we using Adriana as bait." He says calmly but sternly, and walks over to Davina who shakes her head.

"I don't want to do it either, but it's-it's our only option. What else are we going to do? We can bust in there, because that house is literally crawling with witches and.. And they want Adriana, you, Klaus, Hayley, and Rebekah. There main focus is on her." She explains.

Elijah nods in agreement. "Yes, and that is exactly why we have to protect her from the witches. The last thing we should be doing is handing her over." He states plainly and flatly.

"I'm not saying that we  hand her over to them. I'm saying that we use there tactics against them. There trapping all of you guys in one area, so that they don't have to worry about you guys. Soo, we give them somewhere to put you guys." Davina says, and Elijah appears to be slightly confused with this plan.

"Are you saying that we should put Adriana somewhere to lure the witches out to her, and then kill them all?" He asks, just making sure they are both on the same page.

Davina nods smiling. "Exactly! And I can use a simple power binding spell to bind all there powers when they reach a room, so that we won't have to worry about them using magic!" She says happily.

Elijah looks at his niece, and pulls out his phone and dials his brothers number. "Elijah, what are you doing?" Davina asks him cautiously.

"Leaving them something to go on." He then holds up one finger to her as the phone goes into voice mail. "Sophie, judging by my brothers actions you have most likely put him into a coma of some sort. But, I want to make you an offer: Stop this.. Childish act, and I give you my word that my brother and sister will not harm you.

"Just hand over Hayley and Rebekah so we don't have to plan a funeral, and we will put this behind us. If you do not, then you are declaring war between you and The Original family. I will pray for you that you will make the right choice." He says and hangs up the phone, and puts t into his jacket pocket.

Davina listens to him, and blinks her brown eyes. "I'll go downstairs and do a magic binding spell. If this works, we'll need that spell done." She says and leaves the room, and heads downstairs.

________________________

Hayley stirs downstairs in the Mikaelson's basement, and blinks her eyes open still slightly dazed from earlier. She sits up, and looks around as her memory starts to return to her. "Oh shit.." She mutters as she remembers the events from this morning and last night.

She pushes herself to her feet and walks to the stairs heading back upstairs. She using her werewolf hearing to listen to the whispers going on upstairs, and hears Sabine and another witch whispering to each other.

"The wolf girl is downstairs. Do you have the wolfs bane?" Sabine asks her friend, who nods and holds up a needle with yellowy colored liquid inside of it.

"Yes, I do. Are you sure this is going to work? I mean, she's one tough ass werewolf."  The girl says, and bites her lips slightly.

"Yes Tera, I am sure. We just have to neutralize her with a bit of magic and then stab her with the needle. If you can't do it then I'll find someone who can." Sabine threatens, making Tera's eyes widen.

"I can do it. Let's go." Tera says and opens up the door leading downstairs. Damn it! Hayley thinks to herself, and jumps out of the way of the stairs and heads towards the back of the room quickly. She hears there footsteps on the stairs, and spots there feet where the wall ends near the bottom of the staircase.

Hayley hides behind a stack of boxes, and looks around for a way out of this place. But thee is no windows, trap doors, or even a back door. Think Hayley think! She frantically thinks to herself, and spots something by the side wall that she can hide in.

"I don't see her down here. Are you sure that she's even in here?" Tera asks, and Sabine holds up one finger. "I can sense her. She's probably hiding, the sooner we find her the better. This way." She says and heads to the back, and motions to a stack of boxes.

Hayley holds her breath, and crawls on her hands and knees towards to object and reaches it quickly. She looks behind her, and is relived briefly to see that they haven't looked her way yet.

She makes a disgusted face, and opens it and cringe softly at the blood stains and horrendous smell. It wasn't the blood that made her queasy, but the spell of rotting flesh does. But, since she has no other option she reluctantly climbs into it and shuts the lid as quietly and tightly as she can.

Beside her she can feel a silver dagger, and swallows hard before picking up and holding it in her hand. Just in case the witches decided to look in her hiding spot.

Sabine turns and walks down the narrow back way towards the coffins and empty shelves, looking behind things and stops at the coffin. She puts her hands on it, and slides them down to the lip of where to open it at.

"Sabine, do you really think she would hide in a stinky, century old coffin? Be realistic." Tera says, making Sabine nods. "Your right, but she was diffidently down here. Let's go." She says, and heads towards the steps and walks upstairs with Tera behind her.

Hayley gives a sigh of relief, and waits until she hears the sound of the door shutting until she pushes at the top of the coffin. But to her shock and fear it doesn't budge, and takes in a sharp breathe and pushes at it. "You have got to be kidding me!" She says with tears of fear stinging in her eyes, and she pushes at it and looks around the dark and smelly coffin that she is stuck in.

_________________________

A team of witches emerge from the upstairs area where the bedrooms are, carrying a limp, lifeless blonde haired body on a Gurnee. One of them sees Klaus and Sophie, and starts to head towards them when Sophie shakes her head briefly at them continuing to sidetrack Klaus. The witch nods back and returns to the others and helps them carry the body outside.

Sophie/Esther takes a deep breathe, and smirks at Klaus. "Niklaus, I now have Rebekah in my custody and soon to have Hayley as well. And soon, Elijah, Adriana, and you. Then our family will finally be together, and I will wipe out the abomination that I have created.

I will finally be able to find peace, and be with Finn, and Kol will join us all. We be a family again." She says with a smile, and wrinkles her brow as Klaus's phone rings.

But, after a while it stops and she returns her focus to her son. Klaus's eyes show only rage, and he leans forwards and whispers in her ear, "I don't think so, Mother." He then coils his hands around her neck and in a flash snaps her neck with an ear splitting cracking sound.

Her watches as the witches now dead body falls to the ground with a soft thud, and he stares down at it with hard eyes. "Rest in peace Sophie. Got to hell.. Esther." Klaus snarls, and dashes out the back door and towards the woods.

______

Same as before, you must vote/comment to earn the next chapter(which will be up faster then this one!) Thanks! XOXO HM