^~Chapter 12~^

Key~
(Y/N) - Your Name
(Y/L) - Your Last Name
(E/L) - Ein's Last Name
(H/L) - Hair Length
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/SW) - Favorite Type of Sandwich
(P/N) - Pet Name
(W/C) - Werewolf Ears and Tail Color
(M/N) - Mom's Name
(D/N) - Dad's Name
(S/C) - Skin color
May update as story progresses~
^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

I looked at the teacher with wide eyes, my mouth slightly agape. That was until Ein stood in front of me, his tall figure getting in the teachers view of me.

"Sir, I'm so sorry..." Ein said, "We didn't mean to end up in here."

I couldn't see the teacher, but by his voice I could obviously tell he didn't accept Ein's apology...

"Well you did and now you're in a lot of trouble," he told us. "Follow me."

Ein and I obeyed, following after the gym teacher as Ein stood in front of me the whole way.

Once we got to an Art classroom on the first floor we were on, the gym teacher brought us into the room and told us to sit.

Ein and I both did as we were told and took our seats in desks next to each other.

The gym teacher pulled a cell phone from his sweatpants pocket and quickly dialed a number. He pressed the phone to his ear and when the person finally picked up he began to speak.

"Yeah sorry, but I found two students who broke into the school," he said as he began to pace in front of us.

"Yeah... Yeah... Okay then, " he spoke as he stopped pacing and looked at Ein and I, "What are your names?"

"Ein (E/l)," Ein told the gym teacher as I swollowed dryly.

"(Y-Y/n) (L/n)..." I said, sounding much less confident than Ein.

I felt Ein's tail swipe at my arm, making me glance at him so he could give me a reassuring glance.

They gym teacher left the room and I sighed.

"We're in so much trouble..." I mumbled and stared down at the desk.

Ein sighed as he looked at me. "It'll be fine..." he said, "They can't really do anything but give our parents a bill for the window since we're minors..."

I looked at Ein and instantly felt a little bit of the anxiety drain from my chest.

Nodding, I looked back down at the desk and bit at my lower lip.

I didn't bite my lip often because of the sharp wolf fang that sat in my mouth, but I did when I was nervous.

I've never really done anything to get myself in trouble like this since I never really had friends or reason to do it...

After a few minutes, the gym teacher reentered the room and looked at Ein and I.

"I called both your parents," he said and my heart began to beat quickly as I tried to remember Ein's reassuring words.

"Your parents said they were on their way," the gym teacher said and my brow immediately rose.

What does he mean my Mom is on her way? She wouldn't leave work to come here and get me, I know she wouldn't.

The gym teacher sat down at the teacher's desk in the room and I got an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

"Are you okay...?" Ein asked me and I turned to look at him as I responded.

I gave him and hesitant nod.

Ein sighs and nods slightly back. "You just looked a little nervous..." he said.

As time went by, I continued tp be very confused on why my Mom would come and pick me up as her working is very important.

My confusion was answered however when my Dad walked into the classroom followed by a young woman and the principle.

"Dad!" I said aloud in shock.

My father instantly looked at me and frowned before walking over.

"(Y/n)... What happened?" he asked, "I was called and told you broke into the school..."

I bit my lip was more ad starred down, my hair hiding my face.

"I-I didn't mean it..." I told him as I heard what I could assume as the woman's voice talking to Ein. Guess she was his Mom.

My Dad sighed. "C'mon..." he said, "We're going to back to my house..."

I nodded once more and stood, still looking down as I felt ashamed.

~~^~~^~~

Thank you all so much for reading all the way through this chapter!

I want this book to be a little interactive through the readers.

So I'm going to include two characters of your choice! Not characters from different Aphmau series, but characters you create!

I need both a male character and a female character. If you want your character to be in the story fill out the form below!

Name:
Gender:
Looks:
Personality:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Fears:
Other:
(Sorry if the form's a little long, I just need a good understanding of your character to be able know what their actions would be.)

If I get multiple forms I'm sorry but I can only choose one for each gender, sorry again...

I'll put the winners and their character forms in the next chapter! x3

Oh and, just because you loved my little babies so much...

Here's kinda what they would look like!