^~Chapter 11~^

Key~
(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/L) - Hair Length
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/SW) - Favorite Type of Sandwich
(P/N) - Pet Name
(W/C) - Werewolf Ears and Tail Color
(M/N) - Mom's Name
(D/N) - Dad's Name
(S/C) - Skin color
May update as story progresses~
^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

"Um.. Yes...?" I say, slightly confused.

Before I could ask questions of my own, I was once again cut off by the male. Though this time... With a hug...

Excuse me, but body contact with people that aren't children that I like, no thank you.

I stood uncomfortablely stiff in my own confusion as everyone else looked at us with the same stare.

"(Y/n)! It's been so long!" the male said before releasing me from the hug.

I was about to question who he was and how he knew me, before the images of a young freckle covered red headed werewolf boy danced into my memory. (Don't know why I imagine him with freckles when he was younger xD Maybe 'cuz he's a redhead?)

"Blaze?" I asked, squinting my eyes at the werewolf male.

He quickly nodded. "You look so much different!" Blaze said, "I remember when you were like 4 years old with your small (h/c) pigtails!"

A small pink blush colored my cheeks as I recalled photos of my toddler looks.

Blaze turned to face Alpha and the other werewolves before chuckling.

"Oh yeah!" he said and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, "(Y/n) is my cousin!"

Alpha's eyebrows rose as she looked at me and giggled. "Really?" she asked.

I nodded. "Um... His Dad and mine are brothers..." I explained and everyone nodded in understanding.

A few moments of silence past before Alpha spoke.

"How about we break into the school and play a game!" she suggested.

My eyes widened and mouth hung open at the agreement of her idea.

Once again, I was dragged to a place we were breaking into. This time, however, by my cousin.

I give up. I'm a hostage of their's and when the cops finally catch up with us I'll be the decoy.

Once we got to the school, Daniel, Rylan, and Dottie worked their magic.

AKA- They smashed a window.

Aphmau and everyone else carelessly entered, ignoring the fact they just broke school property!

I hesitantly climb my way through the window, trying my hardest not to cut myself on the broken glass. However, I failed. I cut my arm whilst lifting them up so I can watch where I was stepping. The cut was long, but not that deep, still drawing blood though.

I yelped and grabbed my arm as it stung.

I looked up to ask Blaze for assistance and noticed everyone was gone. Then I heard the sound of someone yelling.

"Hey kids you get back here!!" an adult male voice yelled, approaching my way fast.

I quickly sprinted off down the hallway, not want to climb back over that broken glass to freedom.

My arm still stung with pain as the air hit it, but I ignored the pain until I ran into a janitors closet.

Panting heavily, I tried my best to see in the dark room.

Failing miserably, I just sat down on the cold floor.

My breath hitched and I stayed completely silent, trying to hide myself in the darkness of the room as the door opened, some light from the hallway creeping it's way in.

I couldn't see who opened the door from my position in the corner, but my brows quickly furrowed as I heard their voice.

"(Y/n)?" Ein asked.

"Ein?" I asked, staring up at the door.

Ein's head quickly peeked around the door to see me and he let out a sigh of relief.

He moved around the door and helped me up from the corner before pulling out of the janitors closet.

"W-Why- H-how- W-W-What are you doing here?" I stuttered, confused as to how Ein knew we were all here and where I was.

"I could smell you," Ein said as he quickly took hold of my wrist, examining the cut that ran down my forearm. Ein bit his lip and whimpered as blood dripped down my wounded arm.

I didn't pay attention to his concern for my arm as my eyes widened. "What? You smelled me?!" I ask, not understanding what he had meant.

Ein nods, not looking to my face as he continued to stare at my arm, touching my bloodstained (s/c) skin gently. "I could sense that you got hurt..." he explained and I hissed at his touch before mumbling out an "oh..." in understanding.

I found it weird that Ein could sense that smell as usually only werewolves that have tight bond or are married can sense when their mate or friend is hurt.

"Let me help you fix this," Ein said before walking into the janitors closet.

I stood outside it and held my own arm now as I wondered why he had reentered the room.

As Ein left the room again and shut the door behind him I felt foolish when I saw the white cloth bandages in his hand.

Ein took the hand of my non-wounded arm. "Follow me," he said as he began to lead me to the bathroom.

He brought me into the guys bathroom and over to the sink, turning it on before placing my arm beneath the running water.

I yelped and whimpered in pain as the water stung the cut and washed the blood from my arm.

Ein frowned and started to gently stroke my flattened (w/c) werewolf ears as a hot pink blush painted my once (s/c) face.

I pulled my arm out of the water's way as the blood had washed from my skin.

As Ein took some paper towels to dry my cut, we realized the blood continued to trickle to the surface of my skin.

Ein wrapped the bandages around my arm tightly to compress the wound and stop it from bleeding.

"Thanks..." I told Ein as I looked away from him.

"It's okay, (Y/n)," he said and smiled at me.

However this moment was short lived as the bathroom door swung open revealing a very angry gym teacher.

"Hey! What are you two doing in here?!" he asked, obviously angry.

~~^~~^~~

The wonderful new cover was made by _SxpphireYukiiii_!!
If you like to roleplay I suggest checking out her Aphmau roleplay book, or maybe one of her fanfictions!

(P.S. Sorry, I meant to upload this last night but I forgot and fell asleep :/ )