^~Chapter 5~^

Key~
(Y/N) -  Your Name
(H/L) - Hair Length
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/SW) - Favorite Type of Sandwich
(P/N) - Pet Name
(W/C) - Werewolf Ears and Tail Color
(M/N) - Mom's Name
(D/N) - Dad's Name
May update as story progresses~
^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

I pulled Farren from my shoulders and placed her on the grass before glancing back up at Ein.

"Mr. Doggie man?" Farren asked as she walked towards him slightly.

Ein glanced at me before bending down to her hight and chuckling. "My name is Ein, sweetie," he told her.

Farren giggles and looks back at me. "That's mah babysitter (Y/n)!" she said and then pointed to Joey. "And that's mah big brother Jo-Jo!" she told him.

Ein chuckled. "Then what's your name?" he asked her, still smiling.

"Oh! Uh..." Farren mumbled before smiling again. "I'm Farren! A-And I wanted you to throw the ball for me!" she said and held out the tennis ball I had retrieved and given her earlier.

Ein smiled sweetly at her and took the ball.

I looked at Ein before pulling Joey and Farren to my side.

"How about instead," Ein says, "We play werewolf hide and seek?"

The children and I raise our eyebrows.

"But, me and Jo-Jo aren't werewolves!" Farren giggles.

Ein chuckles as his shape before to twist and contort before starting to shrink and cover with fur.

"Then you two better get to hiding," Ein says and the kids quickly scatter back into the house.

"You too," Ein tells me.

I stare at him for a few seconds before running back into the house in search of a hiding place.

The kids already seemed to be hidden once I was inside, seeing as I couldn't hear or see them. I scanned the first floor before deciding to hide in the basement. I opened the door to see the dim light of the basement and it's stairs. Deciding against going down there, I clutched my knees to my chest as I leaned against the wall and the door, sitting on the small area between the door and stairs.

"Ready or not, here I come!" I heard Ein yell and the backyard door slide shut.

I giggled to myself as I heard his paw feet stumble around the kitchen outside the door.

"Im'a get'cha! Im'a get'cha!" I could hear Ein mutter as he ran around the first floor. I eventually heard his patted steps running upstairs.

I screeched, however, when the basement door opened and felt my body start to change, taking another form as it slipped from the area between the stairs and door and towards the stairs.

Ein though, caught me. He bit down on the fur on the back of my neck, stopping me from tumbling down the stairs.

Ein carefully set me back down on the stable floor between the door and stairs before hovering over my now small dog form.

"(Y/n)! Oh my Irene! Are you okay?!" he asked. I gazed up into his gray eyes. They were filled with worry and concern, but why?

I placed my paw on his chest before pushing him back and sitting up. "I-I'm fine..." I quickly mutter as a faint pink dusted my cheeks.

"Sorry..." Ein muttered, his eyes trailing away from me and down the basement stairs.

I jumped to my fee-uh, paws... When I heard the kids running up to the basement door. Ein did the same.

Farren gasped. "(Y/n) is puppy!" she gasped, giggling as her eyes slightly widened.

I let out a nervous laugh. "Um, yeah... I uh, I can't change back at the moment though..."

Ein glanced over at me before transforming back into a human and staring down at me.

"Um... (Y/n)?" Joey asks, "I'm hungry..."

I sighed. "Well, it's only like 3 o'clock so how about we just have a snack?" I suggested and the kids nodded.

"I don't mean to be rude..." Ein says, "but how are you going to feed them as a dog?"

I look up at him with a 'duh' face.

Ein takes the hint and slightly blushes before picking me up and telling the kids to follow us into the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" Ein asks the kids as we both look down at them.

Joey shrugs while Farren giggles. "I don't know!" she giggles.

Ein playfully rolls his eyes before opening the cabinet and looking for something to give them.

After a few seconds he takes two granola bars and handing them to the kids.

Farren smiles up at Ein. "Thank you!" she chirps before pulling her brother off into the living room.

Ein and I chuckle at Farren's cuteness.

"Um... Ein?" I question as I stop laughing and look up at him.

"Yes?" Ein asks.

"Why are you... Talking to me?" I ask, not understanding his politeness, "I...-" Ein cut off my words with his own. "If you're talking about what happened last night, don't. It wasn't you're fault..." he tells me, "I know you're a Gamma and you can't really do anything about Bailey..."

I sigh and look away from Ein. "I-I know... I'm just... Sorry... About it..." I tell him.

Ein nods. "It's okay..."

"(Y/n)...?" I hear Joey mumble from the kitchen doorway.

Ein and I both turn to look at him.

"Yeah Joey?" I ask him.

"Um... C-Can I talk to you..." he asks in a mutter.

I look up at Ein for him to put me down and after he does I speak. "Of course, Joey. C'mon," I tell him and walk into the living room where Farren sat on the couch. Hypnotized by Mickey Mouse on the T.V.

"So what did you want Joey?" I ask him and he looks away from me, directing his gaze to the floor.

"D-Do you um... L-Like Ein...?"

~~^~^~~

Hope you like this chapter!!