[7] Please

• DAVID •
Word Count: 1200
a   week   later

All I could see was the darkness of my room. I hadn't left it in days, devastated at how Simon had betrayed me. It was obvious there was no going back now. All I could do was reminisce the last memories I had of us.

From: Simon❤️
David, please.

"About earlier..." he mumbled, "Sorry I got upset. It's just-"
"You don't have to explain." I replied softly. I gave him a casual smile, his white shirt fitting him perfectly. We sat closely next to eachother for the next hour, chuckling every now and then, making comments about the show.
All of a sudden, I leaned in and kissed him.
And by god, he kissed back.

My body shook violently under the covers.

From: Simon❤️
You know how much I love you. Please. Please forgive me.

An undeniable feeling of lust overcame me. I walked up to him, got hold of his wrists, pushed him against the wall and smashed my lips into his. His hands tangled in my hair. This time, he kissed me back with such passion, it gave me a feeling of cloud nine

There was no words to describe how pressured and pained my heart felt.

From: Simon❤️
This is the biggest mistake I've ever made, it meant nothing to me and I love you so much David. Please...

I got up from the couch, and stood next to the desk so we were eye level. I stood between his legs, our lips millimetres apart. I gripped the sides of his waist, moving my hands down and putting pressure on his hip bones. I flashed him a smile. He wrapped his legs around my waist and I tangled my hands into his chair, our lips still far apart.

I felt... destroyed.

From: Simon❤️
I can see you've read these, David!

"What are you doing?" He whispered.
"Taking you to bed." I smirked, grabbing his hands and pulling him upstairs. We crashed into the door before falling onto the bed, our legs tangled in the heat of the moment.

To: Simon❤️
F*ck off.

My whole body ached at his absence.

• SIMON •

"Do I get a kiss?" He asked.
I blushed, due to the fact that we were in front of the whole audience. Alesha sat their quietly. Amanda wolf whistled as David grabbed my collar and pulled me into a kiss.
He smirked, sitting down in his seat as the crowd screamed in approval.

I sat on the edge of my bed, my laptop propped up on my lap as I scrolled through the photos of us, my heart physically screaming at me for making such a stupid decision.
I felt so empty, and I thought - in that stupid, f*cking mental, insane moment of madness - that having sex with Lauren would make it better. Why? Because in that precise moment, she was there, and David wasn't, and I felt all the feelings in the world but passion. David was my passion. I raked a hand through my hair, feeling as though I might cry.

I logged into my twitter and scrolled through David's account, my heart reaching at his un-activeness. He hadn't posted in days.