FLASHBACK

Venkatesh had gone out of city for a seminar. Nandini was extremely sick. It was night time and Shannoo was putting navya and Shubhankar to sleep. Anjali was doing the dishes in the kitchen. A 6 yr old nandini came and said "chachi! Main aapke paas so jaon? Mujhe darr lagg raha hai aur waise bhi bahar bohot sardi hai!"
"Haan to main kya karun? Jao jaake so jao bahar sofe pe!" Shannoo coldly replied. "Parr main aur anjali di to Shubankar bhaiya aur navya ke saat issi room mein soti hun!" Nandini said politely. "Mere bachon ka sakoon barbaad kardeti ho! Aaj agar unko chain se sone ka mauka mill hi gaya hai to dafa kyi nhi ho jati!" Shannoo shouted making her tremble.
That time  Venkatesh wasn't very rich. He only had a one story house with 2 rooms, 1 bathroom, a small kitchen. Their halld wasn't exactly a hall. It had beds that was made out of thread tied to 4 handles (charpayi). The hall was open from the roof so it could rain anytime.
It was winter and was extremely cold. Nandini snuggled into her sweater and laid on the charpayi.
FLASHBACK END

Shannoo cried remembering how she treated nandini. She felt disgusted of herself.
All were lost in their thoughts when the doctor came out of the OT. Manik and Shashank ran to him while Nyeonika and Shannoo stood up.

"Pareshaani ki koi baat nhi hai! Her body isnt fully burnt! Bas stomach pe kuch jalaa hai warna everything else is fine! But uski body mein bohot heat jaa chuki hai!! Iss se usse takleef bhi ho sakti gai!" The doctor said. "Hum usse Private room mein shoft karien hai!" Doctor continued. "Doctor kya hum usse mill sakte hai?"

Venkatesh anxiously asked the doctor. "Abhi nhi! 2-3 hrs mein aap log baari baari mill sakte hai! Abhi surgery hoyi hai isilye abhi uski body bohot pain mein hai! She needs rest! Excuse me !"
The doctor went away. They shifted her into the private room and now everbody was outside the room.
The ladies were sitting on the benches while manik and Shashank were pacing in the corridor. Atul had taken Anjali to a nearby Hotel as she was getting over worked and stressed.

2 hours later

"Aap mein se 2 bande ander jaa sakte hai!" A nurse came out and told them. "Plz mujhe jaane di jiye? Mujhe milna hai nandini se!" Shannoo pleaded and manik nodded. 
Venkatesh and Shannoo went inside to see nandini laid on bed, a huge metal thing covering her waist and legs with green cloth on it. She had pipes in her nostrils and breathing mask on her face. She was still unconscious.

Baba Ki Rani Hoon Aankhon Ka Pani Hoon
Beh Jaana Hai Jise Do Pal Kahani Hoon

(Venkatesh slowly moved forward as his feet were frozen to see his niece in this state)

Amma Ki Bitiya Hoon Aangan Ki Mitiya Hoon
Took Took Nihare Jo Pardesi Chithiya Hoon

( Shannoo covered her mouth with her pallu's corner and sobbed. She saw nandini there fighting for her life. Whenever she was sick, she never took care of her but today when she is again sick , Shannoo wants to take care of her but can't)

Mamta Ke Aanchal Mein
Jo Geet Gaaye Hai
Babul Ne Chut Put Jo
Sapney Sajaye Hai

( Shannoo sobbed in venkatesh arms as both saw her breathing in the mask)

Woh Yaad Aayenge
Gup Chup Rulayenge
Woh Yaad Aayenge
Gup Chup Rulayenge

(Vetnkatesh saw a small nandini waving at him. Shannoo saw a small nandini helping her in the kitchen.)

Doli Ke Sang Mere Jab Saath Jaayenge
Baba Ki Rani Hoon Aankhon Ka Pani Hoon
Beh Jaana Hai Jise Do Pal Kahani Hoon

(Vetnatesh tried to touch the small nandini but she vanished and he closed his eyes crying)

Khil Khil Ke Hasna Yeh
Sakhiyon Ki Baaton Pe
Anjaan Naamo Ki
Mehndi Yeh Haathon Pe
Jab Rang Layegi
Rimjhim Ghir Aayengi
Jab Rang Layegi
Rimjhim Ghir Aayengi
Aankhen Ghataon Si Boonde Girayengi

( Shannoo moved forward the held her hand, sitting
on stool, she started to kiss her hand sobbing)

Baba Ki Rani Hoon Aankhon Ka Pani Hoon
Beh Jaana Hai Jise Do Pal Kahani Hoon
Amma Ki Bitiya Hoon Aangan Ki Mitiya Hoon
Took Took Nihare Jo Pardesi Chithiya Hoon
Pardesi Chithiya Hoon

(Both Vetnatesh and Shannoo cried when the nurse came in telling them that their time was over)
...............................................................
NEXT MORNING

6 AM
Every body was worn out. Nandini still hadn't gain conscious. Manik had sent Atul and Anjali back to Mumbai as she wasn't staying in hotel for long and she was pregnant so it wouldn't be fine for her and the baby to take stress.
Mukti and Aliya were sitting beside Nyeonika, both heads on her shoulder. Cabir had reached 2 hrs ago and was standing beside manik. Vetnatesh and Shannoo  were sitting on a bench, while Shannoo  was still silently weeping. The nurse had taken navya for dressing as she had her hand burnt when nandini pushed her out.
C: dude! Tune kal raat se kuch nahi khaya aur nahi aunty ne!
M: yaar I don't feel like eating!
C: Aunty ko kuch laa do! Dheko she is falling weak and on top she is a heart patient.
When cabir told manik about Nyeonika being a heart patient he remembered how his poured out his anger on nandini when Nyeonika was in hospital.

Flashback

While they were talking manik grabbed nandini by her arm and dragged her into an isolated corridor of the hospital. He pushed her into a wall.
M: tumhari himmat kaise hoyi mom Ko yeh baat batane ki?
N: (crying very badly) ma-manik aap gh-ghalat-
M: SHUT UP!! Just shut up!!!
N: manik Maine m-maa ko nahi-
M: tume pata bhi hai Ke mom ko iss halaat mein dhek ke mujh par kya beet rahi hai?
He took her arm and brought her closer. She banged into his chest. She could see his bloodshot red eyes. Which were ready to burn into ashes. He twisted her arm on her back, whiled she cried in pain.
N: ch-chodiye mujhe d-dard horaha hai?
M: (sarcastically) Dard? Tumhe pata hai ke mom kis dard se gujhar rahi hai? Oh I'm sorry main bhool gaya tha? Tumhare to Khud ke parents tumein chod ke chale gaye, how would you know.
He pushed her and she banged into the wall. He left her, and she fell down crying.

FLASHBACK END

Tears rolled down out of his eyes. He couldn't believe how badly he had treated her in the passed.
His trance was broken when...
Nurse: Mr Malhotra ! Aapki Wife ko hosh aagya hai! Abh aap unse mill sakte hai!
Hearing that, he was the first one to run inside followed by others. He went in to see nandini staring at the wall.
He rushed and sat next to her cupping her face as tears from his eyes fell on her.
N: (whisper-breathing) manik
M: kyu gayi thi tum aag mein? Agar tumhe agar kuch hojata to? Mera kya hota?
N: main theek hun manik!
Shannoo came and sat next to her as manik got up. Nandini lowered her eyes. She got shocked when she saw Shannoo joining her hands in front of her.
S: mujhe maaf kardo meri bachi! Maaf kardo mujhe!
N: (breathlessly) chachi aap-
She couldn't breath properly. The nurse came and put mask on her.
Nurse: dhekiye aap sab bahar jaayie! Patient ko stress na dein!

That's it for now

I just wanna say that don't even make a writer in a bad mood or pissed them off not trying to be rude but seriously some of the readers really need to chill and have patiences. And enjoy whatever is updated and wait for the next part patiently because once you stay patiently then the writer will have good mind to write the next part.
Here's your update enjoy and complete the target vote 1000!