Part 9

EVENING

Mukti was sitting on couch in the hall texting her frnd while  Nyeonika was talking to her friend on the phone.nandini was in the kitchen preparing for dinner.
Nyeonika hung up the phone call and saw Aliya descending the stairs. She was wearing a black glittering dress with a long slit on her one side. She was looking beautiful, but  Nyeonika was wondering why she dressed like this.
Ny: beta kahan ja rahi ho?
A: mom mere friend ki birthday party hai!
Ny: beta raat ke 9 bajj rahe hai aur waise bhi 10 baje ke baad Nandini  pasand nahi Karta ke tu ya Mukti bahar rahe.
A: mom relax main ajaungi! Waise bhi bhai konsa ghar pe hai ya India mein jo woh mujhe dhek lenge!
Mukti stood up and came to her while Nandini  also came.
Mu: di don't go bhai ko pata chala to kayamat ajaeygi!
A: tu chup reh choti hai to choti bann ke reh!
N: Aliya  I think maa aur mukti sahi keh rahe hai!
A: aap to chup hi rahi! Apko liane haq diya mere kaam mein dhakal dene ka?
Ny: (raising her voice) Aliya ! Tu kahin nahi ja rahi!
A: main ja rahi Hun! Dhekti hun mujhe kon rokta hai!

She stomped out the house, followed by mukti and Nandini  calling her and stopping her.
Ny: akele chod do isse tum log! Baghwan kare aaj manik  ko pata chal hi jaye kissi Tara!
N: chaliye maa Khana taayaar hai!!
They went and had dinner.

@ NIGHT, 12 AM
The ladies were still in the hall waiting for Aliya  who wasn't back yet. Nyeonika had started having tears in her eyes with fear.
Ny: teh ladki ekk dinn mujhe Baghwan ke paas bhej ke hi rahegi!!!
Mu: mom plz.
Nandini was trying to call Aliya  and she finally picked up.
N: Aliya  Tum kahan ho?
A: (crying) bhabhi plz mujhe bacha lijiye!
Hearing Aliya  cry, nandini's heart stopped. Then she heard a mans voice: Chal aaj to main tujhe apna bana ke rahunga! Aaj to Tera woh bhai kya naam hai uska? Haan manik Malhotra ! Woh bhi nahi hai! Warna tu uske darr se mujhe chup ke milti thi!
Then she heard the call disconnect. She grabbed her shawl, took her phone.
N: maa main abhi aati hun!
Ny: kahan jaa rahi hai tu?
N: maa abhi time nahi hai! Main aati hun warna bohot der hojaygi!
She ran out of the house. While Nyeonika sit on the couch crying. Just after a few minutes the door bell rang. Mukti opens the door to see the manik infront. She was shocked to see him.
Mu: bhai aap??
M; Haan I thought to surprise u all!
When Nyeonika heard manik's voices her heart started to beat rapidly. Neither, Nandini  and Aliya  were home. And Nandini  being out of the house was not a good sign.

WHILE ON THE OTHER SIDE
Nandini had reached the party and asked of Aliya's  friend about her. Her friend told her that she had went to use the bathroom in the room. She thanked her and rushed to the room. She opened the door, shocks to see the sight infront of her. The guy was on top of Aliya  trying to kiss her while she was pinned under him in the bed. She was struggling to get out of this position. Nandini didn't know what to do, then her eyes spotted a vase. She took the vase and without thinking she hit it in the guy's head and he fainted. Aliya got up and looked at the guy shocked. She was crying badly now. She looked at Nandini  and immediately hugged her.
N: Aliya ...shh...chup hojao!!!
A: (bitterly) I'm sorry bhabhi!! I'm very sorry!
N: (coming out of the hug) Aliya  tumhari Jism pe to bohot saare scars agaye hai, agar maa ne dheka to woh bohot pareshaan hoyengi!!
Aliya glance at her bare shoulders which had scars. Nandini quickly took off her shawl and wrapped it around Aliya. Aliya  was crying bitterly.
A: bhabhi plz mujhe yaha se le jayi!
N: (wiping her tears) dheko abhi tum ro matt main agayi hun na! Sab kuch theek hogaya hai!
abh ghar chalte hai maa pareshaan horahi hogi!
(Glancing at her watch) dheko raat ka 1 baj gaya hai!
She hugged her again and they both went home.

AT HOME
Nyeonika and Mukti were standing next to manik who was having dinner. They were fidgeting with their fingers. Manik finished his dinner and got up to go to Aliya's  room!
By: beta Aliya  so rahi hai tu bhi jake so ja!
M: mom nahi mom aajto usse utha karr rahunga phir aap dhekna uska reaction!
He was about to turn the door knob when the door bell rang. Mukti and  Nyeonika got scared. Manik came down the stairs and opened to see Aliya and nandini. Nandini and Aliya  were equally shocked to see manik back. Aliya's heart stared to beat faster and faster.
Manik's anger boiled seeing them coming home at this time. Nandini and Aliya  came in and manik banged the door hard and closed it. Nandini got scared. Manik gave towards her and have her a stern questioning look.
Ri: manik main-
She was trail off by a loud voice.
*****SLAP*****
Manik slapped Nandini  hard in her cheek. Blood was oozing from her rosy lips. Nandini was shocked. Nyeonika and Mukti were rooted in the spot seeing manik's anger. Aliya again got tears in her eyes. It was all her fault that her bhabhi, which she took for granted, got slapped by her brother just for no fault at all. She wasn't at fault at all.
M: (shouting) TUMHARI HIMMAT KAISI HOYI ALIYA KO ITNI RAAT KO BAHAR LEKE JAANE KI? TUMHARE GHAR MEIN ISTARA RAAT KO LARKIYAN BAHAR JAA SAKTI HONGI PARR HUM SHAREEF LOGG HAI!! MUJHE SHARM AATI HAI TUMHE AAPNI BIWI KEHLATE HOYE!!! MUJHE AINDA APNI SHAKAL NA DHIKHANA!!!
He stormed upstairs to his room while Nandini  fell down crying her heart out. Aliya felt pity on her. She ran up the stairs and went inside manik's room. She opened the door and saw him standing next to the window looking outside the window. She went next to him and put her hand on his shoulder. He turned around and saw her in that black glittery dress. That was the first time when he noticed her dress.
He got confused and looked at her.
M: aliya tum...iss dress mein?
A: kaash bhai agar aapne bhabhi ko slap karne se phele dheklia hota mujhe iss dress mein to aap unko thapar na maar te!
M: kya Matlab?
A: bhai bhabhi ka koi kasoor nahi hai!
M: Aliya  baat kya hai? Saaf saaf batao!
A: bhai...bhabhi mujhe nahi leker gayi thi... main khud gayi thi!
M: kya?
A: meri friend ki aaj b-day party thi!! Mom aur Mukti ne mujhe bohot roka tha Lekin main phir bhi chali gayi! Bhabhi ne bhi roka tha!
M: (getting angry) phir?
A: raat ke 12 baje Maine bhabhi ko call ki aur Inhe oddhar bulaya!
M: kyun?
A: kyunke...kyunke woh mera balatka-...He was going to rape me!
Manik was shocked and tears stated to come out of his eyes. How terrible human being was he. He slapped his own wife, who was at no fault.
M: kon tha woh kamina?
A: mera...mera...b-boy...f-friend!
Manik got angry and punched the wall. Blood started oozing from his plam. He couldn't believe his own sister could do that.
M: Tera boyfriend tha aur mujhe Bilkul bhi nahi pata! Pata nahi kahan kahan humara moun kala karr ke aati hogi! DAFA HOJAO YAHA SE!!!
Aliya got scared and ran out of his room. She ran into Mukri's room and saw Nyeonika and Mukti consoling Nandini who was shattered.
Aliya went towards Nandini  and sat infront of her on her knees. Nandini looked at her and got confused. Aliya joined her hands together infront of Nandini .
A: I'm sorry bhabhi!!!! Plz mujhe maaf kardijye!!! Plzz!!! Aap... aap kareingi na mujhe maaf?

KEEP LIKING AND COMMENTING 😁
NEXT PART WILL BE UP SOON.....