Part18

Part 18

He opened the door and went downstairs with Nandini  in his arms. While manik was going down the stairs with Nandini  in his arms, he was lost in her eyes while Nandini  was lost in his.

Everybody who were having their breakfast were shocked and surprised to see Manik like this.  Nyeonika was shocked, while mukti and Aliya had their eyes widen, Atul and anjali were smirking.

Manik and Nandini's trance was broken when they heard atul.

At: love birds agar romance Karna tha to room main hi rehte!
Anj: haan manik tujhe to moka chaiye hota hai apni biwi ko godh mein uthane ka!

Both were highly embarrassed and manik put Nandini down. Nandini  was blushing while manik  was trying to find his words.

M: nahi aisi koi- baat nahi hai!
Anj; acha? To phir kaisi baat hai?
M: mujhe - der horahi hai - office Keliye!
At: oye ruk main bhi chalta hu! Abhi hospital gaya to Sasurjee se Takar hogayi to!
M: chal!

Both men left to office while the ladies went and continued breakfast. The girls looked at Nandini  naughtily making her confuse.

Anj: teri to morning good hogayi! Jeeju ki Bahon me!
Mu: haan bhabz aap to aaj bhai ki Bahon mein thi! Kya baat hai!
A: bhabhi kya baat hai sharam arahi hai!

Nandini was blushing very badly.  Nyeonika came to her rescue.

Ny: bachon jaldi nashta karo phir dinner bhi banana hai!
Mu: mom bana lenge! Itni jaldi kya hai?
Ny: beta aaj maine Cabir ko bulaya hai dinner pe! Akhir hone wala damaad hai!

Anjali nugded Aliya , who had a sad smile on her face. Soon the girls finished breakfast and went to the kitchen to make dinner.

Mukti was sitting on the counter eating a carrot. Anjali was washing dishes. Aliya was cutting onion while shedding tears. Nandini  was finding spices.

A: kis ullu ke patthe ne kaha tha ke onion eatable hai! Yaar mujhe itna Rona araha hai!
Anj: nahi nahi baby rote nahi hai! Waise bhi practice karle bidaai ke time Rona hai!

Mukti and Nandini  started laughing while Aliya pouted. Nandini came and took the onion from Aliya  and knife.

A: bhabhi?
N: tum chodo main kaat deti hu!
Mukti looked towards anjali and saw her she was sad. She got up from the counter and went to her.

Mu: Angie bhabhi kya hoa aap sad hai?
Anj: mukti main soch rahi thi ke agar main hospital join karungi to Chacha Ka reaction kya hoga?
A: kuch nahi hoga bhabhi! Aap bus Chinta na karo! Aur Nandini  bhabhi bhi to jayeinge aap ke saath!!!

Suddenly Anjali ran from the kitchen and went to the bathroom. The girls got confused and ran after her. Nandini was the first one to reach and saw her vomiting. She had her one hand on the Tap and the other on the counter. Nandini went and rubbed her back while mukti and Aliya  were confused. After a few minutes Nandini  made anjali lay down in bed and went to call kirti and told Aliya and Mukti to stay with Anjali and also tell Nyeonika.

After a few minutes, Kirti arrived and checked anjali while the girls waited outside along with Nyeonika.

After a few minutes, kirti came outside and took Nandini  in a rib crashing hug.