Cameron Dallas

There he was. The hottest bad boy in the school,Cameron Dallas. He was walking with his group of guys and I turned back around. Megan snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Stop. You're still new meet here. He doesn't know you. Stop day dreaming we start bio in 3 days" she said with a blank face.
She has a thing for his perfect chiseled jawline, his brown eyes and his soft messy hair. I caught myself in a day dream and walked into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and touched up my mascara.
I've been at this new school for a week and cheerleaders and the popular girls tried to recruit me. I guess I have the face and the body. A lot of guys have been interested me but none of them have stood out. I walked into the gym to see Cameron. I jumped as Kenzie tapped on my shoulder.
"Teachers not here. We're gonna dance for cheer. Improve. Come join?" She asked smirking preppy as ever.
"I don't really dance" I lied.
"You do. I've seen you before. look at your body girl, work it." She smiled smacking my ass. I put on shorts and my bralette. I looked for my tank top and it was no where. Oh no. I walked out hesitating and there Kenzie was in a bra too with my top. I adjusted my bra to make my boobs plunge out a little and walked out. I heard some whistles as I walked out. I looked up to meet Cameron's eyes. He was smirking. I winked.
"What now" I asked Kenzie and her group.
"How is your body so ugh" she asked looking at me. I laughed awkwardly. She connected her phone to Bluetooth. She had some crappy songs but Like a stripper started playing. Great. They started to do what I guess they consider sexy dancing. I was holding in my laugh so hard. I saw a couple dollars sweep to her feet. What. I really wanted ice cream and I left my money. Let's do this. Okay. Here we go. I joined in and let everything loose. I did a drop thing and started twerking. (Idk help meee) I felt hands grip around my waste. I felt dollar bills being shoved in my shorts. I started grinding on him. It wasn't Cameron. I felt a hard crotch on him and I decided to stop. He gave me $10 and walked back to his friends getting fist bumps and high fives.
I turned around to see all the girls smirking.
"You made the cheer team" they said cheering.
"What?" I said as if they were joking.
"You've got rhythm. We'd love to have you. Yes?"
"Yes" I smiled letting them embrace me in a hug.

I soon learned the guy I danced on was Taylor. He was racked. He put 20's in my shorts. I started to study his features. I mean he appreciated me. Right? I tried to get myself to feel something but every time I hung out with him I could only think about Cam. I haven't told Megan I made the cheer team. She'll think it was a death wish. Today was the day I was supposed to hang out with Taylor, alone. I walked out and felt him slip his hand around my waste. I flinched a little. We walked to his huge house talking just a little. When we walked in his little sister came up and hugged him. (Pretend) "TAYYYY. I miss you." She miles running up and hugging him. I smiled. My heart grew a spot for Taylor. He introduced us and he grabbed my hand and took me upstairs. His room was very clean and organized. I was looking around and he patted a spot on his bed next to him. I sat there. He put his arm around me and pulled us down. We were just laying there semi cuddling.
"I'm really glad I have a best friend like you." He said.
My heart felt a sting. "Yeah me too" I said faking a smile. The rest of the night we just hung out. I left to go home. As soon as I got out I felt the sudden pain. I didn't want Taylor. He wasn't Cam. I kept my face and walked down the street. Taylor offered me a ride but I couldn't. He knew he made it seem like he was actually interested but not really. OH AND DID I TELL YOU HE SUGGESTED WE BECOME FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS. WHAT. I tried so hard to not flip. I didn't but luckily his mom came home. I looked down at my phone to see some texts from him.
"Hey. Hey. Hey"
I rolled my eyes and kept walking. When I got home Maggie my youngest sister was sitting on the couch. Thank god it's Friday night. There was a note on the counter.
"Hey hun! Didn't know what time you were gonna be home and we asked the neighbor to baby sit. Be nice!
-Mom and Dad"
Cameron. He's my neighbor. I ran upstairs and took a shower I smelled like Taylor. I dried my hair and did my makeup. I put on a shortish dress and texted Taylor.
"Hey"
He instantly replied.
"You.me.pizza and the beach"
I sighed with relief. Thank god he wanted to get me out. The door rang and I heard Maggie open it. I heard cams muffled voice. I spritzed some perfume and I was ready to make my entrance.
"Mag. I have a date and since Mom got you a baby sitter I'm gonna g-" I didn't finish. I looked up to see Cam as hot as ever.
We were staring at each other. Maggie was in the play room. He walked closer to me.
"I don't recall asking you on a date. You're mine. Change." He demanded with his hands landing right on my ass. This was so hot. Omg.
He jumped away as Maggie came running in the room.
"Who's your date? The kid you spent the night with last night" she asked smiling. I could see anger in Cams eyes.
"Yes. Taylor." I replied. Cam went from anger to confused. I walked down the stairs the rest of the way and before I opened the door He kissed my neck and squeezed my butt. Causing me to moan. He stepped away smirking as if he was innocent. I fixed my dress and opened the door.
"Hey Taylor" I smiled.
"Hey ba-Cam?"he asked looking from me to him.
"He's babysitting my sister." I smiled pushing my self out the door.
The date was okay. You have no idea how much I wished to have cams lips on my neck and my lips. Taylor drove back to his house. It was awkward. He put his hand on my thighs in the car and it was cold. I always felt warmth with Cam. At his house he kissed my neck and pushed me upstairs. I didn't want this.
"T-Taylor stop" I said trying to push him off. He kept going at it. He put his hands up my dress caressing my breasts. I kept trying to push him off. "Taylor stop" I said more sternly.
The front door opened and shut. I ran out of his room grabbing my shoes and leaving. It was late and I walked in the house and started bawling. I felt hands wrap around me. Warmth, Cam. I started crying and he rubbed circles up and down my back. We stayed like this until I was calm.
"What happened babe" he said looking at me.
Babe. My heart fluttered.
"T-Taylor tried to make me h-have sex with him. He almost r-rap-" I didn't finish because I was crying again. I could feel him tense up. He looked so mad. "I don't not ever wanna have sex with him. He touch all over my body and I felt nothing but cold. I wouldn't lose my v-card to him." I said sniffling. He looked at me.
"You're a virgin?" He asked.
"Yea." I said putting my head down.
"Me too." He smiled pushing the hair behind my ear.
We stared at each other for a while.
"Coldness huh?" He asked
"What." I asked still wrapped around his waste.
"When Taylor touches you." He said.
"Yeah." I said wanting to see where this was going.
"What do you feel when I do this." He asked as he kissed my neck. I moaned.
"Warmth." I said replying back trying to stay calm.
"What about this." He asked rubbing my thighs  up and down. I bit my lip.
"Or this." He said as he bit my neck and moved his hands up my dress closer to my area. I moaned. I opened my eyes to see a smirking Cameron. I looked from him eyes to his lips.
"I want you....In me"  I finished with my lips centimeters away from his. His eyes lit up as he pushed his lips against mine. We were moving in sync. We were in a very heated make out secession. My dress was slipped off along with his shirt. I started to grind on his bulge causing it get bigger. We moaned in sync. His hands were roaming my body. I felt electricity shoot through my body. I slipped his sweatpants off and he was left of his boxers. We were on my couch. He picked me up and carried me to my room. He threw me on my bed and kissed my neck. He kissed down from my neck all the way to my stomach. He slid off my thong and I felt his tongue enter my core. "C-c-cammmm" I moaned. He put 3 fingers in my core causing my to moan really loud. After a while I felt a knot in my stomach. "Cam I'm gonna." I moaned.
"Let it out baby." He moaned.
I came and he cleaned me all up.
I flipped us over and I kissed down his neck focusing on his abs and bulge. I slipped off his boxers and his dick came out hitting his stomach. He threw his head back. He was huge. I put my lips on the tip and began sucking. I started bobbing head up and down. I was earning moans from Cam it was soooo hot. I started to deep throat him. He soon shot his liquids down my throat. I swallowed. He kissed me again. I wanted him to fuck me. He brought me his shirt. I put on my thing and his shirt. He put his boxers and sweats on. He cuddled next to me.
Cameron and I have been really flirty. We kiss a lot. He's in my bio class. We flirt the whole time. I kissed his jawline because he was so hot as he sat there confused. He smiled at me. I just ugh😍😍. He stopped hanging out with Taylor. He came over everyday. Tonight we had another date. I put on my pale pink t-shirt dress and some perfume. I did light makeup, Cams request. He hates when I wear makeup. I curled my hair. I brushed my teeth and shaved everything just for a touch up. I walked downstairs to see Cam on the couch watching Tv with Maggie. He turned around to see me and his eyes lit up. He got up and kissed my cheek. He smelled soooo good. His breath smelled so minty. When we got outside I kissed him. He smiled in the kiss. "I really like you" he said opening my door for me.
"I really like you more." I smiled.
We went to get dinner and it was so much fun. We took a walk on the beech after. With him I felt shy and beautiful and the center of attention. I wanted to kiss him. I missed his lips. I sighed. "What's wrong baby" he asked lacing our hands together.
"I just wanna kiss you allll day." I said blushing.
"Do it." He said stopping in front of me and lifting my chin up. I smiled. I kissed him. Our hands were tangled together. He dominated and kissed me hard and passionately. He pulled away biting my bottom lip and pulling it away in his teeth.
"Holy." I said looking at him. His lips were plump and looked sore. We started walking again. We got in the car and drove to the mall. His Hanns rested on my thigh. I wanted it to creep higher and touch me. We haven't done anything since that night and it's made me feel idk. I've been sooo horny. We got to the mall and I got out. We went to build a bear. He insisted on buying me a bear. I picked out a fluffy brown one with glitter specks. It had a tiara on. I did the whole heart routine and Cam handed the girl a sound box. She put it in and stuffed the bear. Cam took it. He named it and I went to pick out an outfit. I picked out a dress with hearts and little shoes. We went to pay and everything was put in the box. We drove to my house. As soon as we got there he set up his phone.
"Open it." He smiled putting the box on my bed. I looked at the name sheet.
"Name: Princess.
(The date of birth and all that.)
For: My girlfriend and real life princess
From: Your boyfriend? -Cam."
I cried. I ran up and hugged him.
"Is that a yes?" He smiled.
I kiss him. "Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes" I smiled.
"One more thing."he said.
THE VOICE BOX.
I pressed the hand.
"I love you baby girl" in his voice.
I ran up and hugged him.
"I love you" he smiled.
"I love you too Cam." I smiled kissing him.
He got his phone and we layed down cuddling in my bed. He posted the video on his insta and Captioned it "Finally mine😍🔐" I liked it and commented 3 red  hearts "❤️❤️❤️".
He slipped his shirt on and we walked to his house. When I got there they were all waiting. He kissed me. His mom and sister squealed. I laughed.
"We're gonna go out. We're happy for you. I bought some brownie mix for you guys. Be safe." She smiled as they walked out the door. I felt so safe in Cameron's arms. We walked in the kitchen and made the mix. He snuck a spoon full of batter. He has some on his lips and I kissed him getting it off. He flung batter on my dress.
"Whoops now we have to take this off" he smirked. I rubbed the spoon down his stomach and pants. "Whoops" I smiled. He lifted my dress off. I tugged at his shirt. He carried me up to his room. He looked at my body and I saw his hard one grow. I blushed as he stared at my body. He kissed me again. I got on top of him and started grinding on his crotch.
We were moaning. He took of his boxers and my thong. I was right over his dick. He slipped on a condom. "Are you ready to do this? Are you sure" he asked looking at me with passion. "Yes. I want you. Now." I said grinding rubbing his tip in between my folds. We both moaned. His eyes were full with lust. Pushing me against the bed he grabbed my hips and put his tip in. It hurt. He was huge.
"Are you okay?" He asked losing the lust slightly. "Yes just keep going." I replied.
Soon the pain turned to pleasure he was thrusting so hard. "F-faster cammmmmm" I moaned. "You're so tight baby" he moaned. After a little bit of  thrusting I felt a knot in my stomach again. "Cam I'm gonna." "I know baby me too. 3-2-1." He moaned breathlessly . I released all over him. He released in the condom. He pulled out and took it off.
"I love you princess. Thank you for making my first time special" he smiled.
"I love you more. I'm so glad I waited for you." I smiled.
I tried to stand up and felt a sudden pain in my legs. He saw and chuckled.
"You're too big baby" I said pouting and kissing him. He got up and kissed me. He carried me over and put sweatpants on me. I smiled. He turned around and I saw deep scratches all down his back. "C-cam." I said.
"Yeah baby?" He asked.
"Your back.." I said.
He looked in the mirror and smirked. He walked over to me and attached his lips to my neck. I moaned. What.
"Your neck." He smirked. I looked in the mirror and I had hickeys all down my neck and love bites. I looked at his jawline and neck. He had some too. We went back down to make the brownies. His mom and sister came back. Cam and I were on the couch cuddled. I leaned my head in the crook of his neck to cover his hickeys. This is the start of something amazing.