question 22//will you still love me?

Začít od začátku

Jungkook washed up and walked down the stairs to see Hoseok on top of a giggling Taehyung, tickling him. Jungkook was ticked off and when they didn't even notice his presence, he blew up.

Jungkook stomped dangerously towards the duo with animalistic eyes and punched Hoseok's jaw, making him hit his back on the table from the force of the blow. Jungkook only saw red and couldn't stop once he started. He was about to advance towards Hoseok who had fainted until a wave of pain suddenly hit. Taehyung had slapped him.

Jungkook held his cheek as he looked at Taehyung with wide eyes from shock. Taehyung was crying sincerely for the first time, and for the billionth time in his life, Jungkook knew he fucked up.

"B-baby-" Taehyung looked into his eyes with such anger that Jungkook couldn't get the words out of his mouth.

  "Don't. Fucking. Talk." Jimin had heard the commotion and was by Hoseok who had woken up and whimpered while Jimin silently wiped the blood from Hoseok's mouth. Taehyung went upstairs and brought down a small bag.

"I'm going to stay with you, is that okay?" Taehyung said to Jimin. Jimin nodded and Taehyung lifted Hoseok up along with his bags and left the house. "Jimin, you come too," Taehyung called out and Jimin gave an apologetic look before leaving as well. Jungkook fell to his knees. His nightmares were returning.

          Flashbacks filled Jungkook's head the whole day. Taehyung crying for the first time had triggered Jungkook's dark past to come haunting back.

Age five. Complaints. "That boy is a monster. Keep him away from my child."

Age ten. Taunts. "Why don't you speak, loser? Is it because you finally realized that your existence is important to no one?"

Age twelve. His first kill. "S-save me." "And why should I?" "Y-you monster."

Jungkook didn't sleep. He couldn't. Taehyung was sure to leave him. There were no good points about him, and he had already left the house. He tried calling Taehyung multiple times but he wouldn't respond.

At Jimin's house, Taehyung was currently bawling his eyes out and Jimin's boyfriend, Yoongi, that lived with him was awkardly patting his shaking back before leaving to his room knowing he couldn't comfort the distressed boy. Hoseok had already left, knowing that he had already done too much damage and decided that that the best thing to do.

"I don't know what I should do. Tell me Jimin, I need answers," Taehyung said between hiccups. Jimin rubbed circles into Taehyung's back, calming him effectively and he began to speak. "I think you already know the answer to what you want deep inside. You do want to go back to Jungkook, don't you?" Taehyung stared into Jimin's kind eyes in question.

          "W-why do you s-say that?" Jimin chuckled. "If you had really planned on leaving that hardheaded idiot's ass, you wouldn't have brought such a small bag with you, right? You subconsciously knew deep inside that you would return." Taehyung started to cry again and Jimin smiled.

A sharp knock was heard. Jimin quickly stood up and checked to see who it was. It was Jungkook, and the sight shocked Jimin. Jungkook had deep, dark circles from lack of sleep and an overall disheveled look making Jimin pity him. When Jimin went back to the kitchen where Taehyung was, Taehyung had already dried his tears and made himself look more presentable.

          "W-who is it?" Taehyung croaked out and Jimin smiled pitifully. "Jungkook. Do you need a moment?" Taehyung shook his head. "I'll talk with him outside." Taehyung stood up and gracefully walked to the door, as if he had never cried in his whole life. Dramatic as always.

          Jungkook bit his lips in worry until they bled. Why wasn't anyone answering the fucking door? The door suddenly opened slowly, and Jungkook held his breathe.

          Taehyung stared at him with an expressionless stare, something both of them were good at. Jungkook felt himself tear up. "T-taehyung, I'm sorry. I was just jealous because Hoseok was so close to you a-and he was just so fucking perfect and he-" Taehyung interrupted him coldly. "Is that it? For that petty excuse, you expect me to forgive you?"

          Tears ran down Jungkook's handsome face and he fell on his knees. I'm scared you'll call me "monster" one day. Taehyung looked at him with a cold stare and closed the door, the sound of footsteps slowly fading out. I don't want to lose you. Jungkook slowly picked himself up and waited. Is it too late? Have I already become a monster to you? When Taehyung still didn't come out, Jungkook tiredly turned and walked towards his car, heart heavy. I'm suffocating. Jungkook was crying hysterically and didn't hear the slam of the door or the sound of growing footsteps.

          He gasped when a pair of arms held him tightly around his thin waist from not eating. "Idiot. Leaving me when I was going to get my bag."

          "Y-you're not l-leaving me?" Taehyung smiled. "Of course not. I already said I would kill you the second you leave me."

          Jungkook's tears wouldn't stop streaming down his face. "Will you still love me? Even though I'm a monster?"

          Jungkook began to mumble quietly. "Hoseok was perfect. And he's not a fucking psychopath like me."

          Taehyung gently smiled and whispered. "I've always known you were a monster. I don't care what you are. I love you." Jungkook felt himself calming down and his cheeks were flushed from all the crying.

          "Let's go back home, hm?" Taehyung smiled gently as Jungkook nervously took his warm hand into his cold one. "Till death do us part, my love."