Uncovered and Discovered Secrets

(Cela's POV)

 It had been two days since Cecelia was released, but she hasn't been the same. She's been more...distant than usual, and every time I would ask her if she was okay she would say the same old thing.

  "I'm fine now stop asking."

  Although Cecelia was freezing me out Zeus and I became good friends, we're even thinking of creating our own comic book. Don't ask me what it's about because I don't even know, but besides Zeus, no one here has really wanted to become my friend.

  "Hey Cela something wrong?" asked Zeus. We were in my room thinking of ideas for a comic. It wasn't going so well...the only thing we came up with was the idea for creating a comic book. Sad right?

  "Sorry just thinking," I said

  "Come on is this about Cecelia?"

  "No I'm completely fine with my own sister not talking to me and a dead end comic!" I snapped then I smelt something burning.

  "Uh your burning a hole through your bed sheets," said Zeus pointing

  "Sorry...when's the next...family...meeting?" I asked choking on the word "family.

  "Today actually. I'll just leave and we can resume tomorrow," said Zeus picking up all of our blank papers.

  "You know I didn't mean it...right?" I asked nervously

  "Yea you just need some space and I can respect that," he said leaving.

  Way to go Cela, way to go, I thought sarcastically

  Until the meeting I decided to walk around the facility, ever since the "test" I didn't feel like exploring,but now my curiosity was getting the best of me. When I left the room I saw my sister on the other end of the hall with Tara and giggling, talking about God knows what.  I walked over to them trying not to lose control.

  "Hey so you'll talk to Tara but not me?" I asked

  "She doesn't need you Cela, she has a family," said Tara smugly

  "I think its time for you to leave Tara. I want to talk to my sister alone."

  "And if I don't?"

  I extended my glowing hand and Tara immediately fell to floor. Soon, however my head was filled with nightmares and old forgotten fears.

  "Stop it both of you! I'll talk to the girl, Tara wait for me in my room please," said Cecelia

  Well that hurt, she didn't even have the decency to call me by my name.

  When Tara walked off toward Cecelia's room I stood up and wiped away the sweat that had formed on my forehead.

  "Now look Cela I've finally found some friends why do you insist on ruining it?" asked Cecelia with a spoiled attitude.

  "What trying to talk to my sister after being captured?"

  "Like you cared I bet you didn't even demand to see me. Or even ask where I was."

  "I did I-" suddenly a thought occurred to me...I hadn't been demanding or authoritative when asking about my sister. "No I guess I wasn't very demanding...but I still wanted to talk to you."

  "Whatever! Like I care Tara was the one that got me out and she took me shopping. And she told me the truth about you."

  "Huh?"

  "You don't know do you?" asked Cecelia surprised

  "Not really. Care to enlighten me?"

  Cecelia was about to speak when Tara came out of Cecelia's room and whisked her away, toward Cecelia's room.