Introduction

"Did you find the other two yet?" asked a man across the phone as he was sitting at his desk, his voice was angry but controlled.   

"No but we have leads their in California right under our noses," said the other man on the phone his voice was calm but just to hide his nervousness.

"I hope you know what your doing Hatch we can't have the group the "Electroclan" finding them before us or they could join them."

"I understand but I'm doing all I can when we checked the state we only found Tara but in the past year we picked up large energy readings. They must be just discovering or practicing their powers," said Hatch his finger tapping increased.

"Yes and I'm thankful for that but you know how hard they to turn at this age. They could follow in Michael Vey's foot steps," said the man then let his anger show in his voice "And they are the most powerful of the Glows I might add! They match Michael Vey's power."

"Well only Cela, Cecelia's power can be copied but I agree they are most powerful," said Hatch the tapping stopped "But as for Michael I have a plan but I need to research Cela's power to make sure I've tied up any loose ends. Those kids are masters of escape and we need a backup plan just in case they try to."

"Then get to it the longer we wait the more likely they'll be more defendant. Make sure they don't see each other while their here so we can tell the truth, it will be easier to turn them if they are divided, if not make them, don't be afraid to use Tara's ability to change emotions with Tessa she should be able to change...much more," said the man.

"It might compromise their sanity," said Hatch pretending to care

"Does it sound like I care at this rate we need all the help we can get!" and with that the phone line went dead.

"Tara get in here!" yelled Hatch.

It took five minutes but Tara finally arrived. Her long blond hair was swaying from side to side as she walked into his office.

"Sit," said Hatch his tone was threating

"Yes Sir. What did you need me for?" she asked nervously. Tara was Hatch's most valued electric child. She followed his instructions without a doubt in her mind, it was a blessing for Hatch a curse for Tara.

"I need you to round up the other Glows and get them into the family room so we can have a family meeting we're about to have some new additions to the family," said Hatch with a wicked grin.

"Yes of course Hatch I will get them for you," and with that Tara walked out of the room.

This is perfect I'll finally have a chance at another sister, Taylor proved to be quiet a disappointment, thought Tara as she went to go get the other Glows.

Once the others were all in the room, Tanner, Zeus, Kylee, Quentin, Torstyn, Tara, and Nichelle, sat down on the couch and Hatch walked in.

"As you all know the Electroclan has struck again by sinking the Ampire and freeing the GP's, and it is Michael Vey that we have to blame for all of this. He has made our job of controlling the world a little harder, but we have a plan. The "Electron Absorber" is our newest weapon against him. Unlike the other electric children he's powers come from within him, and give him the ability to absorb electricity and replicate Kylee's powers of magnetism. The fatal flaw is his body needs the electricity flowing inside of him or he cannot survive, now I know he has experienced the RESAT which takes only a large portion of electricity from him and the other electric children. But what if it takes all of it...hmm...tell me Tara what happens then?"

"It would render him useless. To go into detail it would kill him unless it was shut down," said Tara.

"Yes and I have a plan that will make sure it is not destroyed, but it wont kill him immediately, in a matter of weeks it will two matter of fact. But in the mean time it will give him drowsiness, inability to think clearly, headaches, loss of feeling in limbs, unconsciousness whether it means long periods of sleep or falling asleep at random times, and eventually death. If the Electroclan brings him back then the machine will stay at a constant level of absorbing electricity but without killing him."

"What if they just destroy the thing?" asked Zeus.

"They can't it will be placed in one of his major organs but without damaging it. Like his heart, or jugular vein," answered Hatch.

"So its microscopic?" asked Tara

"Yes Tara it is guess who's going to implant it into Michael?"

"Who?" asked all the electric children except Nichelle.

"Our newest recruits," said Hatch then he smiled and all of the other children cheered.