"Okay." He said like he is accepting the challenge which I gave him.

"Okay, then I will just write it down beside each complaint, what is it that he should do." He took a pen and wrote it down.

"Raw tomato?!" "Eww!" Oliver and Zander hate them too. "I love them." Mark said grinning eating a tomato piece from his place. Mom and dad are just smiling. I point my fork in the twins direction.

"Shut up! I mean, Order! Order!" They looked at me shocked as I yelled at them. "In the court, only the judge speaks! Audience are to stay silent!" I tried to put a serious face, while pointing the fork in my direction when I say judge. After a minute, all started laughing.

"She looks so cute when she orders." William said. "Only the judge speaks!" Brad mimicked me. "Order! Order!" Gavin said in a flat voice while beating the spoon on the table. They are never going to stop now.

"Dad!" My only option and the only person that can save me right now. Even Alex is trying to hide his smile and I pouted.

"Oh no! She is pulling that face again!" Zander said and I glared at him.

"Do you still think she looks cute? Look at the devil!" Oliver said to William as I was glaring at them. William can't see my face as he is on my right side and I was facing my left.

"Silence!" I shouted and everybody started laughing even louder. I looked at Alex and he was just looking at his plate with a small smile tugged at his lips that could have been missed if not noticed carefully. I just picked at the food in my plate and waited for them to settle down.

"Ooh, K is angry." Mark said and I just stared at my plate, playing with the food.

"Come on, K! We are sorry!" Brad said.

"This is all Oliver's fault! He started it!" Zander said and I look at Oliver glaring at him while pouting.

"Yes K! Come on Oliver, grow up!" Gavin said and Oliver looked lost.

"Hey! Why are you ganging up on me?! It's not my fault! K, you know I didn't start it!" He defended himself like he is being sent to jail for the sin he didn't commit. Scowling at him I shouted.

"It's you! You bastardo!" He looked at me shocked.

"When did she start speaking Italian?" William asked. I was interrupted before I can answer that.

"Did you just curse?" Dad said and I looked down at the plate and stuffed my mouth with food trying to pretend like I didn't say anything. He doesn't like it when I curse.

"No!" I am still stuffing my face with food.

"Yes dad! She looked up on the internet about the bad words in different languages. I saw it!" My eyes widened at Zander's accusation.

For another ten minutes there was a class to me and all my brothers for teaching me all the stupid things. All of the accusing the other when dad asked questions. Even Anthony and William got the speech for buying me a bicycle. Only Alex was not said anything. He kept staring like he always does. I poke my tongue at Oliver at the end while we all started shouting and yelling at each other.

"Okay! Okay. Fine! What happened to punishing Alex?!" Anthony brought us all back on track. We all sat down silently and munched on our food. Alex just shook his head at all of us.

"What's next on the list, Sir Anthony?" My fake British accent is out.

The atmosphere got to normal and Alex agreed to all the punishments.

"Okay, Princess. Give the poor man a rest." Dad said smiling.

"There is only one remained." Anthony said and I gave dad a pout with puppy eyes. He sighed and waved his hand for us to continue. I grinned widely and lift the hat from my face. I poke my tongue again, but this time at Alex. He looked away hiding his smile.