Chapter~7

You ever been so emotionally fucked up you cant even process what's happening?
                                ~NikitiaRena

Jamal POV

I got a quick glimpse of the car that ran Avery over as the it sped down the road.

I got down on my knees as blood poured out her body. People just was staring at the scene and I'm guessing someone called the police and the ambulance because I heard sirens.

"Its gon be okay just push through this." I said staring at her lifeless body.

I didn't want to touch her because I might fracture her bones more than they already might be.

I looked around for Beans and he was nowhere to be found.

The police came towards me asking me questions and I ignored them because I don't fuck with twelve.

They gave up and asked the people that was around the scene.

I saw them pull out a black body bag.

"NO SHE'S NOT DEAD!!" I yelled at the workers.

They continued what they were doing and I heard someone yell-

"NO THAT'S MY BABY,DON'T TAKE MY BABY!!" as she stepped over the yellow tape.

"Ma'am Ima have to ask you to step back over the tape." the officer that tried questioning me told her.

Before she could respond someone yelled - "Look!, she's breathing."

I quickly turned my attention to her as she yelled in pain.

They brought out the stretcher and layed her on it. I got at the back of the ambulance truck with her and they hooked her up to an oxygen mask.
I couldn't do nothing but stare at her lifeless body.

-"She's losing a lot of blood we have to hurry."

-"Come on Jeff this patient is running out of oxygen too."

I listened to the two workers talk while they drove full speed to the hospital.

Something strange as hell caught my eye, I look like Aliyah was standing behind a tree watching everything go down.

Naww I must be tripping

I rubbed my eyes as the ambulance got further away from the crime scene and she was still there.

Why Aliyah stalking behind a tree acting all suspicious?

Where the hell is Beans?