Spewing coffee

a/n: i suck at updating and writing. but i've been sick and too lazy to write. sorry. but just so this might be confusing. this will be in Brooklyn's pov and not her journal. the next chapter though will be journal and you'll get the like pattern.

yeh.

And I'm sorry for the surprise hiatus but, i really needed it.

but idk wtf this chapter is and just a heads up its really awkward and slightly weird and you get to experience brooklyn's thought. this is probably the longest chapter i have ever written for a story of mine and idk i guess i like it. but thursday or wednesday will be the days i post new chapters.

-----

I didn't sleep much last night. Every time I tried I just couldn't seem to catch any sleep. So instead of sleeping, I found myself going through anything in my apartment that could keep me entertained at two fifty in the morning. There wasn't anything really.

That was until Niall stopped by. He needed to borrow my phone. I would have said no, because it was almost three in the morning. But I didn't and I let him inside. It was anything different from when he usually stops by.

His call with whomever, was really short. But it left him with a worried look on his face. He stood there for a few minutes after it was ended, not making very much movement. When I asked him what was wrong, was when he sorta came back to his senses. He shook his head, "Nothing." He said. And then left my apartment.

After he left, I was left wondering who he had called. There was always redial, but I knew better.

When I woke up around twelve in the afternoon. I was in a hurry to get to work. To my pleasant surprise though, I had made it two minutes before the time I was supposed to be there.

Work was the same as usual. Not much of a rush or anything to do. The usual customers that always showed up, and some new ones as well. It was almost my break though, which was something I was looking forward too.

I always looked forward to my breaks because, they gave me the chance to watch the customers -as strange as that sounds- that come in here. They were all different and I often liked to guess what in the world they were thinking about or what they were going to order. And half the time I got it right.

But those are the things I did when I didn't hang out with Ana. When I did spend my breaks with her, we mostly ate here and talked about her day or mine so far. And most times, she'd bring up Niall. Who I didn't feel comfortable talking about with him because, I don't think Niall has told her of his many visits to my apartment. And I didn't tell her -mostly because, I didn't want to admit- I liked Niall and his blue eyes and his surprise visits to my place. But yeah, those were the typical things she and I did. And shop. We shopped a lot on our breaks.

Today though, today I was spending my break listening to my music and watching the customers. And I was very happy about it.

So, when my break came and I took my usual seat at the table near a window on the left of the door, a bit in the far back, where I could see everyone. I didn't expect to see Niall walk in. And I didn't expect my palms to get sweaty and my heart rate increase by a lot. And I definitely didn't expect him to walk over to me and sit in the chair across from mine.

You could only imagine how sweaty my hands were.

"I've been looking for you," he said. And then I did that thing, where I took a drink of my coffee so I could avoid making the messed up noise that wouldn't to slip from my tongue because, Niall looked extremely attractive and I've never took notice how extremely attractive he was.

So I nodded for him to continue, and he did. "I need you to be my date for something."

And the freaking coffee went spewing out of my damn mouth.