New Home and New Baby

Dom POV

A pleasurable song filled my ears.

I brushed my arm around something large, something softer than silk and as nice and warm as a cookie fresh out the oven.

I wrapped myself around the object, never wanting to let go.

The song repeated itself, with each time it grew more calming.

Suddenly, the object grew free from my grip and ran away.

The music then grew loud and horrible, like nails on chalkboard or an electric saw cutting through a metal pole accompanied with irritating ring.

I tried to grab on to the object, but it was out of my radius.

They're gone

My eyes fluttered open as I sat up from a bed gasping for air.

''One hell of a dream'

I saw a dog was sitting at the foot of the bed with its tongue out.

"Hey fella, are you lost?"

Asking that question made me realized that I was quite lost myself. I had no idea where I was.

The dog then got up and walked over to me and licked my face.

"Wait aren't you Kendall's dog?"

The dog barked as if it said yes.

My eyes darted around the room and it fell upon a small, brown sack and a tube.

Half of my mind knew yesterday was real, but I really hoped it didn't happen.

"This is the place we wanted right?"

I scanned the room, it was rather large and had beautiful, zircon blue curtains a wide window that stretched from the floor to the ceiling.

The walls were painted tourmaline pink and had posters of my favorite tv shows, like 'Chibirisu' and 'Esteban.U'

There was a large bookshelf full of books that I've been recommended many times and there was a a collection of electronics in the east corner.

'They probably made it so each room would fit our preferences'

The dog then barked again and ran out the room.

"Aww man. I should at least get out and look for the living room." I scurried off the bed and saw that I was still in the clothes I wore yesterday.

I walked over to a drawer and opened it revealing ...

Stuff

"OH MY GOOD MY VIRGIN EYES!"

Then I heard foot steps coming toward my room.

"DOM I'LL SAVE YOU!" Yelled Alex, accompanied with Kendall and Rouge. "I GOT A WAFFLE IRON!" They yelled, while holding up the waffle iron.

"What happened!?" Exclaimed Rouge.

"Nothing!" I yelled as I quickly shut the drawer.
"I just- uhh stubbed my toe" I bent over and pretended to rub my toe in pain.

"Oh thank Luke" said Kendall as she dragged Alex and Rouge back to where ever they came from.

"You're not a virgin by the way! I made sure of that!" Yelled Alex