What? When? Where? Why?

'Quimby' stopped licking me and ran towards Kendall, licking her face as well. "Oh you're such a good Akita, oh yes you are" said Kendall in her baby voice as she petted Quimby.

Then I noticed.

She. grew.

Like 4 inches taller and her weight seemed to go along with her height but she sounded older.

"Kendall what happened to you?" I questioned while my heart beat faster.

"Oh well you see-"

   "You know what first we need to know what's going on?" I interrupted.

"Most importantly do you know where we are!?" I yelled.
  "Yeah!" Yelled Alex in agreement.

  "We're in hell." Said Kendall bluntly.

    Thats when I turned pale. I'd normally make jokes about going to hell and whatnot but I never actually expected it to happen.

  "W-why?" I questioned holding back a few tears."But I-Im a-a-a  g-good n-noodle" I stuttered (and also lied.)

  "Its lies like those that made you end up here, Dom."

  Thats when the waterworks were at full blast. "I dont wanna burn!" I Wailed, leaving Alex standing by uncomfortably.

   "Dude chill, we're not dead or actually staying here, now let's go." Ordered Kendall while she carried Quimby.

  Alex and I followed Kendall to the corner where she came from.

   "Um, are you sure this is hell?" Asked Alex.

  "Um, I'm pretty sure it is." Said Kendall whist she pointed at all the scarlet rocks and scattered fires.

   "Okay but wouldn't it have been a lot hotter something, also what's the deal with the castle?" Asked Alex.

   "Satan needs to sleep somewhere. He's not an animal." Answered Kendall as we turned the corner to see an open gate.

  Thats when I got confused and scared at the same time. "I'm sorry what? Th-the Satan?" I said with fear.

  "Geeze, can you guys shut up? We'll explain it later."

  "Gee, okay sorry for being human." Retorted Alex, while they pushed their hair back.

   We walked through the gates to see a few stairs and a door at the top.

   "You chased Quimby from here all to where you found us?" I queried.
  "Yeah, so?" Answered Kendall as she walked up the stairs.

"You didnt break a sweat?" I added.
   "What's your point?"
"Well from here to where you found us was about like half mile. With that distance and the fact that you ran would've meant that you would be sweating a lot. Plus someone with your body would've been-"
  "HEY! Let's stop questioning how my body works." Interrupted Kendall.

  "Okay sorry." I muttered.

"Why were you trying measuring the distance?" Interrogated Alex.
  "I was trying to take my mind off hell and Satan." I said in a  gloomy tone.
  "And we have arrived to our destination!" Announced Kendall.

   "Shit"

~~~~~

   "Satan we're here!" Yelled Kendall.

   I clenched my eyes shut.'how could Kendall just say that to an actual king of demons?' I thought.

  "Oh great! Bring them over here!" Said a deep and enchanting voice.

    'Who the hell is that?' I wondered.
    'Oh its just me, Satan.' Said another voice in my head.