Deep Thinking

When I opened my eyes I saw we were all in what seemed to be a living room. Before I asked where we were, I noticed that we all seemed to have different outfits than before we left Luke's home.

I faced Kendall and saw that she painted her face as if she was a covergirl with a killer black eyeliner and mascara with just the right amount of pastel pink blush and nice blood red lipstick. She wore a nice, strawberry red sunglasses with a matching crop top with short blue jean shorts that had small stars decorated over them. She also wore red Converse that was also the same color of her sunglasses.

I looked around more and saw Dibble wore no makeup and clothes consisting of a black tank top with ripped blue skinny jeans with black sandals with ankle.

Rouge had her hair dyed to a total red rose color. She only seemed to have her eyeliner and mascara on along with a small amount of pastel pink blush. She wore a cute white blouse with pastel pink leggings with white flats.

Alex wore a Black hoodie with the Hogwarts houses on it along with black skinny jeans that were ripped where the knees where with black converse. I looked a little closer and saw they painted their nails midnight blue and a small amount of eyeliner to keep their androgynous look.

"You guys look so fucking cute I cant even" I squealed.
"So do you!" Complimented Rouge as she took Dibbles mirror and gave to me to use.

I glanced at myself and saw that I wore a black t-shirt that said 'The Corps' in blue font with blue skinny jeans and navy blue vans.

"What the hell is 'The Corps'?"I questioned
"I don't know probably some new band or something, we jumped five years Dom we're not the ones you should ask" Answered Kendall.

"Anyway, any idea on where we are?"She asked me as she lifted up her glasses to reveal that her blue eyes have become much lighter color similar to the sky.
"Lost in your eyes." I slurred
"What?"
"I mean uhh" I quickly glanced the scenery for an answer.
"Uhhh I got nothing "

Kendall then chose to explore the house walking in and out of every room there was.

"Wait then what is goi- wait hold on I got this." Said Rouge as she took out one of her cubes. "My first wish" she announced as she tossed it in her mouth and spat it out.

"What did you wish for?" Asked Dibble.

Rouge responded with a poke on Dibbles forehead. Dibble then appeared to shake instantly as if shes having a seizure.

"What the hell Rouge! What did you do!?" I yelled.

Dibble then stopped shaking and took in a deep breath and puffed it out.

"I regained her memory if what happened in the past 5 years"Rouge answered. "I also made it so she has the same feelings that she had in those memories"

Dibble stood back up and started to share what she saw.

  "Kendall, you saved a bears life, Rouge, you live in your own apartment, I live in a house with Kendall which is where we are, Alex, you just graduated last night with a masters degree in physical science cause you're a fuckin genius, and you had drunk sex with Dom, and Dom, you got fucked by drunk Alex and got best dressed in highschool." She sputtered.

"What the fuck" I exclaimed as I blushed a dark red color. I looked at Alex, who was also blushing, and wondered who topped.