Where Are They?

After a while, class proceeded as it should but I began to notice Kendall's long absence when Mr.Mars was randomly selecting students to answer a question by picking out Popsicle sticks with names on them.

"Okay so after the Cuban Missle Crisis, America promised not to..." He shuffled the sticks around and pulled out Kendall's stick. "Kendall!" Mr.Mars paused and looked around for her."Where's Kendall?" He asked the class. "She's still in the bathroom." Answered Lizzy, earning a few chuckles from the Class.

"What do you think she ate?" Yelled out a classmate which ended up getting the class roaring with laughter. "Settle down, settle down!" Yelled the teacher.

The teacher looked around the class then looked at Dibble. "Uhh, Dibble, go and check the girls bathroom to see if Kendall is okay."

"hmm? Oh yes sir." Said Dibble as she walked out the class.

"Okay so now I'm going to pass out your review sheets so you can work and go over them. You can work with a partner on this so go on." Obviously Rouge and I decided to work together leaving Lizzy to work with her other friend, Diana.

A few minutes went by and neither Dibble or Kendall has returned from the bathroom. "Hmm." Hummed the teacher, thinking of what could have possibly gone on in there.

"Rouge go to the restroom, check if either of the two are there goofing around or if they're even there at all."

"Yes sir" Responded Rouge and took off to the restroom. When she left, there was a loud bang that went off. This caused the whole class to whisper and ask 'what was that?' Or 'what's happening'. "Hey, get back to work." Reminded Mr.Mars.

I was left to work alone. Which was possibly better than working with friends because we'd hardly get any actual work done. After a minute or so I started wondering what's going on in the bathroom. Could there have been an accident? Or are they off just screwing around? I got deeper into my thoughts until Mr.Mars had announced something else.

"I need someone to Pass down some copies to Ms.Robinson." This earned many volunteers to raise their hands but my hand shot up faster than all those other idiots. "Dominic! Take this And go." Said Mr.Mars as he handed me the copies. "Okay." I responded.

All of a sudden, another bang occurred. Then again, this is an american public school so loud yelling and bangs are common to hear. This didnt stop the class from murmuring again. "Hey, Hey! You can talk when you're done so hurry up!" Yelled the teacher.

I left the room as quick as I could and got out my phone to text Alex as fast as I could to catch them up to the situation.

AnAwesomeDude: hey meet me outside of Ms.Robinson's class and try to hurry plz

I crossed my fingers and hoped that they were already on their phone before. My phone vibrated so I checked it and saw that Alex responded.'thank god.' I thought in relief.

RoyalPurple: omw

I put my phone away and started to speed walk to Ms.Robinson's room. I knocked on her door and delivers the papers earning a 'thank you'. When she closed the door I looked around and saw Alex approaching me quickly.

"Hey what happened?" They asked. "Something's going on in the girls bathroom. Kendall went in there and didn't come back in like half an hour ago-" Alex chuckled a bit at the fact. "Shh. Don't interrupt okay?" I told them. They nodded yes and gestured me to continue. "so then Dibble was sent in and she never Came back and the same thing happened with Rouge." That's when another bang went off.

Alex yelped and cringed.

"I'm still wondering why they still haven't evacuated the entire hall after these loud bangs." I thought out loud.

"Maybe it's just to add suspense to this crappy story." Muttered Alex.
"what?" I asked. They never spoke loud and clear.
"Nothing." They responded quickly.