Bus and school morning

Knock knock knock

I waited at the front of the door. Dulce always took a while to open the door.

The door opened and there was the short Cuban girl. Her hair was as big, poofy, and wavy as ever. She had a nice caramel Complexion and had a small mole on her right cheek. Today she was wearing her Percy Jackson shirt with some tight blue shorts with her neon pink high tops.

"Come in ya gay piece of shit." She stated while as she walked back in her home. This was normal.

"Oh stop you'll make me blush, Dulce!" I said flamboyantly. Dulce giggled at my reply. She went on to look for something. "what's missing?" She threw some stuff over to the side. "I'm looking for my ID"

"Of course." I said, not surprised. "I'll help"
"thanks"

I Walked over to what seemed to be one of Dulces shirts on the living room floor.
"You know it wouldn't kill you to clean up a little." I suggested.
"haha" Dulce replied in a monotone voice. "Just Look for my ID."

I picked up the shirt and found her ID. "here it is!" I shouted. I looked closely at the ID and saw the same goddamn beast from my Dream where Dulces photo should've been. I nearly had a heart attack and dropped ID.

"Geeze Ali, thanks for reminding me how unattractive I am." said Dulce sarcastically. She always called me Ali for some reason, it'd strange.
"No" I said in between pants. "Its just I saw something from my dream Where your picture Should've been. " I explained.
"You didnt get much sleep did you?"
"Maybe" I replied while yawning.

"Okay You can explain what happened in your little dream when we're on the bus and you Better run." Stated Dulce as she pointed at the bus quickly approaching the stop.
"Oh crap." Then I took off at the speed of sound to the stop.

As soon as we got on the bus we sat on the second to first seat case the back Is for dweebs.

"okay so what happened in this dream?" Asked Dulce as she sat Down.

"Okay, so I really Can't remember Much but there was this strange angel thing and it was like pure for a second then it like turned into this terrifying thing and rushed up to my face and said 'you're the one he's looking for' or something then i woke up."

"Hm. Did you read creepypasta again?"
"Dulce I'm serious."
"Okay, okay fine. You're so serious. So how did this 'thing look like?" She questioned with finger quotes.
"So it had like purple face with three small horns instead of a nose. It had a white cloak and gray wings and Milk Chocolate skin-"
"Purple face and Milk chocolate skin?" Dulce Interrupted.
"Dont interupt me and the point is its creepy and Someone apparently wants me."
"okay okay chill, you're so freaked out."

I suddenly felt the bus stop and saw that we arrived at school.

"we're already here!? Ali you wasted My Hamilton music time you gay hispanic!" Dulce complained.

"tch whatever. I'm really tired and freaked out." I said as we both got off the bus and into the gym where the School made us wait until its 8:40. Im not sure why but its Currently 8:25 Which gives us 15 minutes To talk to our friends as a group without a teacher harassing us. Well Harassing not the right word but its close.

You see Dulce Is in 10th grade but the others and I are in 9th grade leaving us spending most of the time together.

When we walked in we saw our group of friends sitting together. Rouge waved at me and Dulce with a smug look on Her face. She had strawberry blonde hair that barely made it past her shoulders and pale skin and had a skinny figure with lime green eyes. Rouge's outfit consisted a pastel pink sweater and light blue skinny jeans with black shoes.