Waking up&Talking

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia and forget about the stupid little things.

Luke's pov
Waking up can make you feel a mix of emotions. For me, I usually wake up happy, because I'm alive another day. But when I wake up today, I'm not happy. I'm scared. Because I hear yelling.

" ITS THE BEST THING FOR HIM RIGHT NOW LIZ!"

" DONT TELL ME WHATS BEST FOR MY SON!"

" OUR SON LIZ, he's not just your son. Luke is my son too and I care about not only his physical health but his mental health as well." Dad's yelling soon quiets down, and soon the room is silent again.

" Mom? Dad?" I say quietly. The two look over at me, they obviously weren't expecting me to be awake by the look of shock on their faces.

" Hey baby, how are you feeling." Mom says, her and dad both moving over to me.

" Why are you fighting? Is everything ok?" I ask, not looking them in the face, but looking down at my hands. I hear mom sigh, and then her small hands are grabbing my face, carefully, making me look at her.

" Luke, your father and I are concerned about you. And before you say you're fine, we know you aren't." I feel my eyes water, and soon enough I'm crying.

" I-I was so scared! I- he was going to... But Michael... And then- ugh.. And I don't even know!" Neither of then say anything, they only hold me like I am a small child who crashed their bike for the first time.

" We're getting you a therapist Luke. And the police want to talk to you about the man. Because you had said that you felt like someone had been following you for the past week. I mean, it could of been him!" My dad says, slamming his fist down on the stand next to the hospital bed. I jump, and dad apologizes quickly before getting up and leaving the room. My dad has always had a temper, but he's controlled it around me and my brothers at all times.

" He's just mad that he couldn't help you. Don't worry about him ok? Focus on getting better." Mom says when I look up at her.

" Where's Calum, and Ben and Jack?" I ask when I realize that they aren't in the room.

" They went out to get food. Don't worry I told them to get you chicken nuggets from Maccas." She says chuckling softly when I cheer for chicken nuggets.

Me and mom talk for about thirty minutes, before the door opens again. I almost expect it to be dad, but it's not. It's another doctor. A female this time. She's young, with long blonde hair pulled back in a pony tale. She has thick glasses on and a small smile.

" Hello Mrs. Hemmings, how are you today?" Mom answers with a smile and a nod. The doctor then turns her attention to me.

" Hello Luke. My name is Dr. Quinzelle and I will be doing a few tests today. Ok?" She asks and I nod, smiling a bit.

The tests are fairly simple, just like your usual check up. When she gives me the all clear, she goes to get my discharge papers.

My mom grabs my clothes, and leaves the room so I can change. I slip my boxers under the hospital gown, before takin the wrinkly gown off. As I do, I get the feeling that I'm being watched again. I shudder. The last time I thought I was being watched... But it can't be him. He's dead. I quickly continue to dress, before I feel a sudden urge to walk to the window. I do, and when I look out, I see Michael. He's not looking up into my room, but walking into the hospital. Is he here to see me? Is someone else here that he knows?

I'm about to open my window to yell down at him, when the door to my room opens.

" Luke, honey, why are you doing?" I turn around to see my mom and Dr.Quinzelle. I walk away from the window, and smile.