Chapter Six

I've been in LA for a month now and things are definitely better then I expected. School hasn't started yet because of summer break. James has been so nice to me, taking me out for lunch, showing me around everywhere, he really was an amazing cousin. One thing had been on my mind since I arrived though, Luke. 

We had spent a lot of time together, He showed me amazing places for taking photos, and we have loads in common. But every time I try get closer to him, he backs away, like someones telling him too. I had thought about asking him out, like on a proper date, without James and the boys around, but so many reasons popped into my head telling me not too, him not liking me back, things getting awkward between us. I didn't want to embarrass my self.

Today I was going to go to the mall, by myself, for some alone time. I woke up feeling refreshed and ready for the day. I walked over to the window and opened the curtains to let some light in. I then lazily walked over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After applying some make-up I walked out the bathroom to get my curling iron, but something made me stop in my tracks. James talking to Luke outside my room. I slowly and quietly walked to the door and pushed my ear against it trying not to be heard.

"Luke, I told you, she is my cousin, I hate saying this to you, but you need to stop, all the stuff you re doing to try win her over, you re trying to get her to ask you out so you don't have too and I cant get mad. Seriously Luke."

"James, that's not the fucking case at all! We have loads in common, and she is a beautiful girl, why are you doing this too me."

"Because I know you Luke, you say this about every girl you meet, 'oh she's different' 'I love her'. Then you break her heart once you get tired of her. I've seen it enough to know, you're such a womanizer"

Wow, James was being harsh, I felt betrayed by the both of them, James telling who can date me and who can't. Luke just doing all these nice things for me to ask him out. Great, just what I needed right now.

James POV

As soon as the words came out of my mouth, I regretted them, Luke didn't answer me, instead he looked at the ground. "Luke, I, I didn't mean that, I just..." he shook his head and finally spoke, "You know what, forget it James, just leave me alone from now on okay" I could see how angry he was inside. That was Luke, no matter how angry he was, he would just bottle it up inside until one day when he cracks. I didn't know what to say. What was I doing, I couldn't just tell someone who they could and couldn't date. I needed to clear my head, so I decided to go outside for a bit just to think.

Emily's POV

I needed to get out of here. I was so mad right now, mostly with James. he couldn't just tell someone they couldn't date me because 'I'm his cousin'. It was pathetic, everything. I forgot about curling my hair and just brushed it out for my natural straight hair. I pulled out a pair of boyfriend jeans and a black baggy v-neck t-shirt. I pulled my converse out and laced them up. I grabbed my brown over-sized bag of the hooked and walked out my room. I walked straight downstairs avoiding anyone I might bump into. James noticed me and asked "Morning, where you off too." i couldn't contain my anger and snarled at him, "the mall." he looked surprised and said, "well, I'm not busy, do you want my to drive yo-" I cut him off, "No, I'm walking." 

I shut the door behind me and walked out the drive way. I felt a little bad at the way I acted to James, even if he did deserve it. I pulled out my phone and earphones out my bad and put them in my ears. I pressed shuffle and carried on walking, I then realized I didn't have a clue where I was going.

I walked trying to find a road sign, why does LA have no road signs. "Shit!" I thought to myself. I couldn't just phone James. No, I wasn't going to do that. I tried harder looking for the mall, nothing. I had to phone someone, so I dialed Jai, we had become quite close this past month."

"Hey Emily."

"Hey Jai, Listen, if its not to much to ask, I took a walk and I'm kind of lost, do you mind coming to pick me up?" 

"Yeah sure, I'm out with Luke, we're about to get some ice-cream, do you know what road you're on?"

"I think it might be Rover drive, I'm next to a Starbucks and a Pizza hut?" 

"Aha, I know exactly where you are, we'll be there in a sec."

he put down the phoned before I could say more. Great, Luke was coming too. I wasn't to mad at him, I liked the fact he wanted me to ask him out, maybe he does like me. I was stopped in my thoughts when I heard a car horn, it was Jai. I was so relieved to see him. I wasn't sure how I felt about Luke.

I jumped into the back seat. "I'm so sorry, oh my gosh," I said feeling very embarrassed. "Don't worry Emily, Luke didn't mind." Jai said winking once at me then Luke. Luke blushed and hit Jai in the arm, causing the car to swerve a little. Luke then turned back at me and said, "Don't worry, it wasn't a worry." and smiled.

"So Emily, we were on our way for ice cream, do you want to join us?" Jai said looking up into the revue mirror to look at me. "Yeah, that'd be great, were else do I have to go."  I said feeling more embarrassed. "Great!" Luke said all bubbly.

Jai's POV

Once we had all got out flavours and paid the lady behind the counter, we took a seat at a table inside due to a few fans outside the shop. Emily said, "Wow, I didn't know you guys were that famous?" looking at us with big eyes. Luke replied to her comment, "Yeah, they're a bit crazy at times, but the haven't stopped supporting us. We really do have a special bond with them." 

My phone buzzed and i pulled it out my pocket to check the message, It was from James;

"Hey, where are you guys? Is Em with you?"

"Yeah, we stopped for some ice cream."

"Does Emily seem okay to you, she left today and was quite rude and I could tell something was definitely up?"

"Yeah she is, she seems fine? Luke is telling her about janoskianators and whatever,I think she's got a thing for him but idk."

"Umh okay, Thanks Jai, see you at home."

I locked my phone and watched Emily talk to Luke, she seemed fine now, I wonder what was up? I'll ask her later.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - Hello :) I'm sorry I'm posting this late :/ school is being a bitch as usual. 40 reads for the next chapter. 

What do you think? leave a comment below ;) AND PLEASE VOTE TOOO :) 

Give vsome feedback on my twitter - @lemonxziall okay ily xx