We both pulled our cars out the garage and we were on our way to Lanta High. I wonder what this school has instored for me. The school was about 20 minutes away and starts a 8:55 , yea thats how late they have us starting ending at 4:05. The Struggle.

It was now 8:00 still giving me time so I decided to stop by the gas station, Never catch me with my gas on E or even close.I filled my tank up and payed for it and decided to go inside and get pringles and gum. I went to the back where the pringles were and seen two black boys about my age joking around. I just walked past them to get my chips.

"Aye bruh i never seen her around her before". I hear one of the boys say. He was light skin and sexy as f but didnt have nothing i mean nothing on the one sanding next to him he was sexier than sexy.

'Yea if you aint seen her before it must mean she new because you done almost hit every bitch in Lanta" when the sexy sexy one said that i laughed a little but instantly knew i was going to their school.

"Nigga no i have'nt Shanell still aint let me hit yet but how much you wanna bet i will by the end of the month" The other one said. I grabbed my chips laughing and walked away. But not before the really really sexy one blocked me.

"Wassup ma, I go by  Tru and this my nigga ace"He said pointing to the other boy standing next to him. "Whats your name ma". He asked me. But before I sould answer the other one interrupted.

"I think we should just call her hmm... Beautiful orrr Thickums" I laughed at what he said i could tell they was already childish, but i was blushing too. 

"Aww look at her made her blush" Tru said making me blush more, i had to turn away hiding my checks. "Haha, nah but foreal whats your name" Tru said as my checks finally went back to normal.

"My name is Jasmin but I go by Jazzy, but also i better be going if i  wanna get to school on time" i said. I payed for my stuff and walked out the store.

"Dang Jazzy I kno you aint that pink Maybach Right there" Tru said pointing to my car

"Lol yup thats all me" i said walking over to my car and unlocking the doors.

"Damn lowkey ol girl balling her Nigga must have got it for her" Ace said checking out my car

"Nah my brother got this for me" I said as i Turned my car on and Walk Thru By Rich Homie Quan Blasted through my system tuning Tru and Ace out. Yea my uncle also put a system in my car making the ground vibrate.

"Damn Lowkeyy this chick is straight thuggin"yelling over the music talking to Ace.

"Hell yea man you hear that system back there"Ace said I turned the music down. 

"Yall i gotta head out i still gotta pick up my schedule from the office" I said shutting my door rolling down all my windows."Ight we gon let chu go but you at school" Ace said while Tru gave me a nod and they walked off to there car. I turned my music back on blast and rolled out to school

When i got to school it was 8:40, i parked my car and grabbed my iphone and back pack. I walked up the stairs and into the building. Some girls mean mugged mean and other girls smiled and waved at. Some of the boys looked at me and licked their lips, creeps. "Dang look at that ass lil ma got on her" one of the boys in the crowd said, i just rolled my eyes and walked in the office. I walked up to the counter and saw this average sized beautiful black lady at the counter. She couldnt have Been a day over 35.

"Hi im here to pick up my schedule" I said.

"Oh yes you must be the new student, what is your name young lady?" She asked

"Its Jasmin Moore" I said smiling a her

"Oh here you are" The lady said handing me my schedule and locker combination.