"Oh, well I guess I heard you-"

"Monique, you're keeping something from me." I suggest, standing up. "What is it?"

"I'm not keeping anything."

Someone peeps their head in and coughs. "Hey, coach is waiting for you two." Brit says before heading back out.

I quickly got ready for practice and left without speaking another word. We get through practice avoiding each other. Or it was more like I was ignoring them.

Harry waited for me by his car and he looked like he cleaned up himself. He wasn't wearing his usual basketball shorts. He had on some faded black skinnies and a grey shirt with a coat over it.

 He had on some faded black skinnies and a grey shirt with a coat over it

"Ready?" he smiles at me as I got closer. I just nod, getting into the car. "Okay, it was clear this morning that you were annoyed by this, but are you really fine?"

I sigh, closing my eyes. "I'm sorry, I've just been really stressed lately."

He reaches over and intertwines our hands. Then he lets go, patting his coat. "Oh no," he says, starting the car. "We have to stop by the motel real quick. I forgot something."

Harry drives all the way to the motel without speaking. He quickly jumps out, rushing into his room. Then he comes back, stuffing something in his pocket.

"Hey, I need to use the bathroom." I tell him, getting out of the car.

"You can go when we get there." he says, trying to get me back in the car.

"Please, I really need to go." I beg and he gives in, letting me in.

I rush in, waiting for the door to close behind me. I make sure everything was clear before digging in his drawer where I found the box hidden. I push everything around and pat it down to find nothing. My heart races faster and I panic. I take a deep breath before exiting the room. Harry was waiting in his car, talking on his phone. He immediately hangs up when I open the door.

"Okay, can you put this on for me?" he says, handing me a blindfold. "Don't question it, just do it for me please."

It's gone this far, so I don't question it. I put it over my eyes and he starts driving. The drive was short and I can hear him shifting the gears. Things become silent when he gets out of the car. I had and urge to just take off the blindfold, but my door opens and I jump a little. Harry reaches over, unbuckling my belt then helps me out. I grip tightly onto his arm, so I wouldn't fall when he was leading me to wherever.

After a bit of time in the elevator, we come to a stop and I feel another pair of hands on me. I gasp, jumping away and they shush me.

"It's okay, Rylee, it's okay."

I frown at the familiar voice. "Monique?"

No one speaks then I was being led into somewhere. I reach out and my blindfold was pulled down. My eyes adjust to the light and I was standing in front of a crowd of people.