"It's not badly damaged but I want to go back. I need to help them." I said firmly standing up.

"No Scorpius. You're staying here. I don't want you getting hurt." Mum glared at me.

"But Mum, my friends are there. And so is-"

"Rose?" Adrianna interrupted me.

"Yes."

"Are you two back together?" Adrianna grinned at me.

"Yes, please I need to go back." I pleaded.

"Scorpius you need to stay here. I'll go to Hogwarts and make sure everything is ok. I'm sure Rose will be ok. She is a Weasley after all and the niece of Harry Potter." Dad replied.

"She'll be a Malfoy by the time she's 21." Adrianna muttered under her breath trying not to laugh.

"Adrianna! Leave Scorpius alone." Mum shot Adrianna a disapproving look.

"It's true though. He's been in love with her since he first met her. I wouldn't mind Rose as a sister-in-law anyway." Adrianna smirked.

I looked over at Mum who looked like she wanted to say how she wouldn't mind having Rose as a daughter-in-law but I know she wouldn't say that in front of me.

I just wanted Rose to be ok because I just got her back and I didn't want to lose her so soon.

-------------

Around an hour and a half had passed and Dad hadn't returned with any news on what was happening at Hogwarts. It was just making me more worried by the second and I couldn't sit around and wait anymore.

"Mum please let me go to Hogwarts. I need to know what's going on!" I argued.

"Mum why don't I go with him but instead of going to Hogwarts we'll go to Hogsmeade? That way we are on the scene but we are not involved in the battle." Adrianna suggested.

"Adrianna you are not apparating. Not while you're so early in your pregnancy." Mum replied.

"You're pregnant again?" I asked. How comes she never told me?

"Thanks Mum! Sorry Scorpius. I was about to tell you but it looks like Mum got in before me." Adrianna glared at Mum.

"Wow- congratulations." I smiled.

"Thank you. I won't apparate. We can take a Portkey. I know there's one set up near Honeydukes. Trust me. I won't let Scorpius get hurt." Adrianna smiled.

Mum looked at Adrianna and then at me and knew she wasn't going to win. I grinned before she even had a chance to speak.

"Ok but if you come home with any injuries. You will be hexed into eternity." Mum said but she couldn't hold back a small chuckle.

Soon, myself and Adrianna took a Portkey to Hogsmeade. When we landed, it was awfully busy and loud. It looked like there were a lot of parents waiting to hear if their children were ok.

"This way." Adrianna pointed and I followed her through the crowds of people, pleading with the Aurors to lead them up there the pathway that could take them to the castle. However, the Aurors remained adamant that no one was being allowed in or out. This was met with anger and despair.