Chapter 33

Scorpius Malfoy

All I remember is being embraced by a gorgeous redhead and the feel of her lips on mine. Before that everything was a blur. I remember hitting a wall and then my mind is blank. If you asked me to recall anything, I wouldn't be able to tell you. I wanted to stay and fight but Rose told me not to. As she walked away, her Dad walked over to me, my stomach started turing.

"I'm guessing you two are back together then?" He asked sitting down beside me.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for the pain I've caused. I was under the Imperius curse when I broke up with her. If I wasn't under the curse, I wouldn't even consider breaking up with her." I replied.

"I know Scorpius. I'll admit I did have doubts about you just because I know your father and what he was like at school. I guess he deeply regrets ever siding with Voldemort and his followers. He just wanted to please his father."

"That's exactly what he told me. He regrets everyday the way he acted. After the war, he felt so alone and depressed. He didn't know what to do. Then he met my mum and everything changed." I smiled.

"That's good to know. But I'm going to warn you now. If you ever hurt Rose, you'll face the wrath. And it won't just be my wrath. The whole Weasley and Potter family will strike as well."

"Ok Mr Weasley." I replied widening my eyes a little.

"Call me Ron. Although please don't call me Ronald. That's what my wife calls me when I annoy her." He winked at me and shook my hand. He then got up and went to sit with his family.

I knew he was going to say something like that. Fathers are always protective over their daughters. They don't want them getting hurt.

"How are you feeling?" A voice said. Adrianna came and sat down next to me.

"I'm alright. My head hurts a bit though." I replied.

"Do you need to go to St Mungos?" Adrianna asked, seeing if I had any more injuries.

"Probably. It's better to be safe than sorry." I shrugged.

Adrianna and I apparated to St Mungos where my injures were looked at but I was released soon after as there was nothing wrong with me.

"I'm taking you home. Mum and Dad are worried about you." Adrianna said.

"There's nothing wrong with me." I rolled my eyes.

"Scorpius it's their job to worry about you. You know how protective they are over us."

"Fine." I mumbled taking Adrianna's hand and apparating with her back home.

The minute we set foot outside our house, the front door flung open and Mum immediately pulled me inside and into a tight hug.

"Thank goodness you're alright." She kept saying while stroking my head while I struggled to breathe.

"Mum, mum I'm fine will you let go I can't breathe." I said trying to get myself out of her grip.

"We were so worried about you. We couldn't get to Hogwarts as all the passages were closed. There were so many people trying to get to their children but they weren't allowed through." Dad explained.

"Why? Surely we needed more people on our side." I sighed.

"That's what I thought but they wouldn't let us in. How bad is the castle?" Dad asked.