She lives in fear now. When she got back to her cottage she fell to her bed and just started to cry. Her body heat increasing with each minute passing. Her head buzzing from a headache. She reaches from her recipe to heal it. The recipe wasn't really made from herbs and anything really healthy for you. No. She was reaching for her alcohol she brewed herself. The kind of alcohol didn't matter to her in this moment although she has made a few different flavours. In this moment she just desired the taste of alcohol. The wonderful feeling of drowning herself metaphorically in a self medication. She needed to bury her sorrows and worries. She needed to get drunk. Being alone didn't help her much in this problem. It only fuelled the need for more.

Lying there out on her bed she ceased crying. But she only ceased to develop a new emotion. Her heart became enraged with anger. How dare the townspeople judge her before getting to know her. The man was excited to get to know her at first after all. He was anticipating the show. Being a witch destroyed that opportunity. It was too hard for them to wrap their hands around that information. The witch realized this was what her grandmother meant by keeping her away from the town. From hiding in the woods her entire life. Her grandmother knew. She should have trusted her grandmother. She should have never broke the promise.

Another swig the witch took. This drink was for betraying her grandmother, for going against her wishes, despite the many warnings. This was for breaking the last promise before her grandmother left her. But the witch knew one thing to be taken away from this experience. This promise was not going to be broken for nothing. The witch made a new decision. she was going to get revenge. She was going to make the towns people have a reason to be fearful of her.