1.Adoption

Skylar's pov
So my name is Skylar Smith.I'm a 16 year old girl who spent her life in a orphanage.So this lady Mrs.Sopnore
is so mean it's like she got straight out of hell.She beat's me up everyday.And yeah she's got her own demons:Sarah,Tessa and Lisa.

I'm a huge fan of Logan Paul.I have like every single peace of the merch.Yeah I watch his vlogs when they're not beating me up.So yeah I'm a Logang.

They told us that someone is coming to adopt a 16 year old girl.By 12pm we had to be ready.It was 11:47 and I was wearing a Logang t-shirt with white jean shorts.

I had a little makeup on my face.So I got down in the office and a familiar man was sitting on the chair.He spoke.That's when it hit me.IT WAS LOGAN FLIPPING ALEXANDER PAUL.

Logan's pov
So me and Jeff decided that it will be good for me to adopt a kid.I was thinking about a girl,around 16 years old.But I need to ask Jeff first.

-Hey,Jeff.I was thinking about adopting a girl around 16 years old.Is that okay?-I asked
-Yeah,I was thinking of that too.
-So,let's go then.-I said getting out of the door

"We drove of to the orphanage.Let me tell you.It's HUGE.

Skylar's pov
"So it was my time to speak with Logan.I'm so nervous I think I'm gonna die."
-So, what's your name?-he asked
-Skylar Smith.
-How old are you?
-16
- Favourite colour?
-Baby blue,baby pink and light turquoise.
-And finnaly favourite youtuber?
-Logan Paul.-i said
-Oh,so your a Logang.-he said with a confused look on his face.
-Yeah,kinda.
-Oh,gotta go.Bye.
-Bye.-he said leaving
Logan's pov
So after I talked to all of the girls I decided that I'm going to adopt Skylar.
-So,Jeff.I pick Skylar.
-Really??I was thinking of that too.-he said surprised
-Well were talking her I guess.
-Okay
-So,Mrs.Sopnore.I'm getting Skylar.
-Like, Skylar Smith?!
-Yeah.It's something wrong.
-No.It's just that they are more girls prettier than her.
-ARE YOU TRYING TO CALL HER UGLY?!?!CAUSE IF YOU DO I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!

-N-n-no.Sorry.-i rolled my eyes.

Skylar's pov
'

'O.M.G. I just spoke to Logan Alexander Paul.So,they told us that they will call us if he decides.So time has passed which seemed like forever,but it was like 45 minutes"
-Skylar get your fat ass down here.
-Coming.
-So Skylar,Mr.Paul picked you.
-Omg really.
-Yeah.Now go pack your bags.I'll wait for you down here.
-Okay.
-15 minutes later-(I'm lazy af)

"I'm done.I'm so happy.I'm getting adopted by Logan Paul.This is like a dream come true.So,I'm heading downstairs.Logan was waiting for me down stairs"
-Ready to go?-He asked
-Yep.
-Come on.
-Bye
-Bye.I'm going to miss you so much.-she fake cried.

Hey guys 👋This is the first chapter of this book.Hope you like it.Dont forget to vote and comment.
Bye.❤❤