The Little Gilbert <> Vampire Diaries.

Start from the beginning

"But why tell us if your not supposed to?" Tyler asked and I smiled.

"You two are my best friends and I had to tell someone." I said and they chuckled. We went to Matt's room and I sat in the middle of them and we watched movies and ate junk food.

Morning.

"Happy birthday!" Matt and Tyler screamed as usual.

"Get up get up we have a long day." They said and I got up and went to Vickie's room and got clothes and took a shower. I got dressed and went downstairs.

They took me shopping than to lunch and back to Tyler's house

They took me shopping than to lunch and back to Tyler's house. We walked in and everyone yelled surprise and I giggled and hugged my best friends and mom and dad. Tyler put my bags in my room and we partied.

3 am.

Matt and I had been dancing all night.

Matt's pov

I took Georgie to her room even though we were both drunk. We laid on her bed when she looked at me. I smashed my lips on her and she kissed back.

Morning.

I looked around and saw I was in Georgie's room. My memories of last night came back and I looked at Georgie and she was naked and cuddled up to me. I kissed her head and slipped out of bed and got dressed. Georgie woke up and got dressed than we went downstairs and the house was clean. We went to the kitchen and she started cooking. Tyler came in and hugged GiGi.

"I'm thinking about going to New Orleans this weekend. Word is my birth parents are from there." She said and we nodded and Carol and Richard came in.

"You two have school." Carol said to me and Tyler.

Later.

Georgie's pov

I woke up in a bath tube with Bonnie. Elena was putting a towel to her head and she started to wake up.

Being saved.

I got to Grams house and she hugged Bonnie and I.

"Grams we can't that much power will kill one of us." I said and holding Bonnie's hand.

At the Tomb.

We set up everyone when Damon came with Elena. He gave me a book the Elena gave Grimore.

"That's information on your parents you asked for." Damon said and I put it in my bag and we started to chant.

Grams house.

"Bonnie! Elena!" I screamed shaking Grams. I grabbed my grimore as did Bonnie.

"No no. I can fix this." We cried and we leaned on Grams crying.

Bonnie's pov

Dad let Georgie come with us for the funeral. She hasn't talked to Elena or the Salvatore brothers since Grams passed away. She told me how she helped Jeremy so she gave him vervain to wear and drink it. Anyways we got to the funeral.