Chapter 7 - Back to Hell Part 2

Start from the beginning

"They are checking us out." Jesse whispers the obvious with a cocky voice. A few guys walk past us and wink at Megan and I.

"Are they?" Jeremy slings his arm around my shoulder possessively.

"No shit Sherlock."

"Hey!" An army members comes out the house, "Let's go!"

"Alright!" Victor yells. When he leaves, Victor makes a circular motion outside his ear signaling that he's crazy. I crack a smile and feel at ease.

We enter the pack house and I try my best to stand behind Jeremy. He looks back at me but doesn't question it. Jesse bumps shoulders with me and gives me a thumbs up.

I return the gesture.

"One of strongest teams will be training your group members from afternoon to nightfall." Our alpha speaks from somewhere ahead of us. I try to look confident when the most powerful families of the Red Dawn Pack give us a once over but my knees begin to shake as soon a little girl taps her mother's legs. The mother looks at me and then whispers something to her husband. Please no, I'm not ready!

"I'm impressed. You're trainers look very built and mature."

"No these aren't our trainers. They are actually at the back. Jesse? Jeremy?"

I'm dead.

With a sweaty neck and shaking hands, I make my way to the front with Jeremy and Jesse in front of us and Victor and Megan beside me.

"These are our trainers." He introduces. Everyone's mouths drop open in shock. Alpha Greene looks stunned.

We always get that. I mean we are only teenagers. And still in high school too.

"Is this a joke? We are in need of serious help, Mr. Parker." Alpha Greene's voice is composed but firm.

"If you would have read the files I sent over, the information of the group was in there. You're beta said it was fine."

Alpha Greene clears his throat, "Yes I remember. I apologize, I was just surprised by how young they look."

"They also look young in the pictures I sent."

"Yes," Alpha Green composed himself.

Our alpha continues, "They are all in high school." Gasps. "But I can confirm that they leave results. They all have previous experience and are able to compose a plan to train your members as fast as possible. They are smart and capable."

"How is that possible? Only the Royals are able to be strong at this age."

My wolf whimpers and jumps at the familiar scent.

"My son Chase and my daughter Alexis. My son Brandon is currently on patrol." Alpha Greene introduces and motions to the staircase. We follow his motions and our eyes spot Chase and his sister, Alexis, coming down the stairs.

My heart starts to beat rapidly. He got more handsome. And his arms and chest look broad and muscular. His eyes look brighter but his face looks worn out and tired. My wolf whimpers, disliking the certain sadness behind his bright eyes.

Damn it, my wolf has no right to make me feel like this! I tighten my fists until my nails dig into the skin of my palms.

"I shouldn't have to explain to the son of an alpha my words. But you know that." Our Alpha is calm but I notice his hands ball into fists.

"Yes, Alpha." Chase bows, "I apologize but you must understand my bewilderment. We understand your credentials and legacy but it's hard to believe that you're putting some teenagers in charge of training." Chase and Alexis stand beside their father. Alpha Greene looks proud.