5

It was like a movie going in slow motion. Harry was screaming  as he wipe his head and the tarantula  went flying making Liam scream as he smack it to the  front where Niall was  crying as the tarantula  was now on the dash board. Louis who was smiling changed  when the tarantula  jumped at him and he began to scream hysterically.

The neighbors across the street who were reading the news paper and watering the grass looked with curiosity,  all they saw was a bunch of kids moving and the car shaking.

"Kids these days having sex in the car", One neighbor  said. The other one nodded as they went back to doing there business.

"Get it off! Get it off!" Louis was screaming.  The tarantula  was on his pants.

"Well why did  you lock the door!" Liam yelled.

"Because I thought it was funny , I didn't expect it to turn out like this!"Louis yelled back.

"Guys , calm down pwease. I help", Zayn said. No one heard him though , they were all arguing with each other. They weren't even arguing about the current situation,  which was very funny.

"Well at least I was able to--

"Where's the spider!"Niall yelled. It wasn't on Louis shirt anymore. They all paused before screaming.

"Louis open the fucking door!"Harry said.

"Niall can also do it. He could have done it if he wanted to!" Louis yelled back unlocking the door jumping out. The boys  all got out. They were now  checking  each others body making making  sure it wasn't on either  of them.

"Okay , okay . Were all good", Niall said.

"Lewis?"Zayn said walking up to him. Louis glanced at him before looking back at the boys when he quickly  looked back again and saw Zayn holding out his hand with the spider in it.

"Ah! Get away from  me!"Louis  yelled. He tried  to walk to Liam , but he backed away so quick. Zayn eyes began to tear up. Why would no one come to him.

"Mom!"Louis yelled.

Johannah who was cleaning up the kitchen heard her name and looked out side.

"What are those boys still doing here , I thought they left", She said. She walked outside to see Harry's arms wrapped around  Louis,  and Liam hiding behind Niall who was holding on to Louis , and Zayn across from them crying.

"Louis ! What have you done",She said walking over to him.

"And what  about you guys . You see him crying don't you",she said annoyed.

"C'mere love , tell mommy whats the matter", Johannah said. Zayn held out his hand.

"Ooh , you got something you want to show. Are you crying because  no one wanted to see it. Well no worries , you can show me. I cant wait to see what my baby boy has to show", Johannah said with a smile. Zayn smiled and opened his hands to reveal the tarantula.  His mother moved away so quickly.

Zayn looked at her with sad eyes.

"Oh don't  look  that way. I'm just .....i'm gonna go get your daddy so he can see it too , okay honey", His mother said as she left quickly to get his father. Zayn looked at the boys wondering why they were so on top of each other. He wondered if they even noticed.

His mother  came back out quickly with his father. They walked up to Zayn quickly.

"Okay , now show daddy what you got", Johannah said. Zayn held out his hand to Yaser who jumped before taking a deep breath. Zayn looked at the tarantula . He really hadn't noticed it. He didn't react , instead he just shook it off and began to sob as he walked to Louis.

Louis looked at him and Zayn held out his arms. Louis fianlly realizing Harry holding on to him , shook him off and rolled his eyes.

"Ya'll can leave. Don't hit me up. I wont have my phone", Louis said as he walked into his house. Zayn followed immediately. Harry , Liam, and Niall stood awkwardly.

"Well , goodbye boys", Johannah said.

I apologize for the long wait. And I only provided 600 words. Sorry. This story has no real plot just the events leading up to Ziam and Larry ok?

Have a lovely night xxx