dark love-the demon king(chapter 1 and 2)

HEY ALL,I DECIDED TO REWRITE A FEW THINGS FROM THE PREVIOUS INTRO I WROTE OF DARK MIND.I AM CHANGING TH TITLE TO DARK LOVE SINCE THE PREVIOUS TITLE DIN'T INVITE MANY READERS.PLEASE READ AND COMMENT AND TELL ME IF IT IS WORTH YOUR TIME AND IF THERE ARE ANY CHANGES YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO MAKE. 

PLEASE, PLEASE COMMENT AND GIVE ME REVIEWS. 

SO FAR THIS IS ONLY THE INTRO TO THE STORYLINE. 

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS VERY MUCH APPRICIATED, AND WELCOMED. 

BUT DON'T YOU ALL DARE DISCOURAGE ME! IT'S JUST MY FIRST ATTEMPT AFTER ALL!

DARK LOVE-THE DEMON KING

Life is a circle. 

What you do comes back to you 10 fold...interesting to know that this logic of karma applies not only to humans but also the elusive creatures of the dark. 

And even more intriguing is the fact that even the hunter...the top of the food chain is affected by this simple logic. 

Krusnicks. 

The top of the proverbial food chain. The hunter. 

Ageless, immortal beings with power over an element of the earth. 

The planet knows of only 6 such beings.2 male and the rest females. 

Able Dayspade. Isabella Guatemo. Nicholas stone. Anuja Bhatt. Akshata Salehittal. Anvi Upadhyay, in chronological order. 

They were made against their will. Sculpted from humans by making them ingest the poison of a powerful, mutated, shunned, and revenge glutted vampire. 

No one, not even his creations, the Krusnicks ever knew his real name. 

They chose to call him V. 

His names varied from Vladimir to Victor to Vehrar and many other, changing through the sands of time, from empire to empire, country to country, but all beginning with V. 

Hence the name V. 

V was not known to many, not even by many of his own species, shunned because of his mutations by his parents and the Vampirical community. His mutations were those to control the elements of earth and the power to wield magic. powers no other vampire had. 

To sate his revenge he crated Krusnicks to be his own personal army of revenge. But these Krusnicks were made over a time of a millennia, chosen with care, from different parts of the world over different eras, trained to be ruthless, the perfect killing machines, with no conscience and no remorse. 

They were made to be the ultimate hunters, the true heartless and cruel demons of the dark. 

But they all failed, failed to obey their one true master in satisfying his thirst for revenge on his society, and failed their creator, the enemy of the humanity in them. 

To escape the fate V had chosen for them they ran. Ran from all he stood for and all he wanted them to be.  

But they succeeded only in escaping V. But not the darkness that shadowed their souls for forever more. Darkness evoked by V.  

They hid from the world since they were scarce in number and chose to live incognito with the humans. 

First to escape was able then Isabella then Nicholas then Anvi and Akshata. 

And the last to escape was Anuja, the deadliest of them all, the one to lay V in the ground. 

The one to kill him, the only one to thank him for he was the one who taught her to kill, after all.