Epilogue

No one's POV

"Mami!" The little brunette yelled while running into the arms of the woman who entered the house after two months.

The woman kneeled down and embraced the beautiful six year old with tears of joy running down her face.

Nothing would ever cause more satisfaction than seeing the genuinly wide smile that was plastered on her face.

She lifted them both up and was now holding the small girl in her arms.

"Don't leave again mommy, please don't.." The girl said while fiddling with the locks of brown that belonged to the proud mom.

A light kiss was placed peacefully on her forehead before she whispered reassuringly; "I'm never leaving you."

They were both unaware of the third person who had joined the reunion, but who rested her head on the wall watching the heartfelt moment.

"We won't ever let you." She said revealing herself standing there with her arms crossed comfortably over her chest.

"Camila." The woman breathed out almost speechless by her presence. The girl who leant against the wall took graceful steps over to her family.

The little girl motioned for her to get down and her mom obediently let go. She locked eyes with the brown orbs before intertwining their hands together.

The still softness and warmth that emerged inside both of them were remarkable, but not surprising.

"We've missed you." Camila let out in a low whisper filled with truth.

"You too." Lauren replied before leaning in to place a loveable kiss on her lips. Even being two months without any contact her lips still hadn't lost their softness or the taste of sweetness.

When they parted they took a minute to let the reality sink in. They were together, beautiful house with an even more perfect daughter.

Camila let herself drown in the emerald green that appeared in front of her. "Mom, I've made you something."

The girl pulled Lauren's hand and led her into the kitchen to the front of the refrigerator where a painted picture was hanging.

A tear appeared in the corner of Lauren's eye when the girl explained; "That's you, that's me and that's mommy."

She was pointing eagerly to the three people holding hands which made Lauren's heart flutter. The decision was taken in that moment. No more soccer, this was where she belonged.

Camila hugged Lauren from behind and kissed her cheek; "Like I said, don't leave us."

Lauren rested her hand on Camila's arm and the other one was holding the smaller version of Camila tightly.

She glanced from the one person to the other and realized that she was now holding the most precious things in her hands, her loved ones.

"I will never leave you." She said before closing her eyes and give Camila a kiss.

_______________________

Note: So I just thought you guys deserved an ending! I've decided to not write a sequel, because I've just no ideas, but however. As some of you might already know I've started on a Camren Vampire Fic, 'Before Dawn'. I'll also start on a new one so follow me and stay tuned!

An extra thank you to all of you who have read, commented or voted for this fanfic, it's just wow. Over 25k, who would have thought that when I started it. So thank you all. Please tell me what you thought about it. :)

Tumblr: wondermentsoftheworld.tumblr.com