Chapter II

»Sebastian's POV«

Its early in the morning, making breakfast.. i let my young master sleep a little bit more than i usually do, since yesterday night was kinda.. very exhausting for him.. i can tell by his eyes, its very droopy and very tired looking so i let him sleep a bit more early and let him sleep more.. i dont want to let my young master looking all exhausted infront of Miss Elizabeth..

I looked at the time.. aahh... its time to wake up young master, i went up to his room to wake him up, hmm... young lord is under the blanket, i carefully removed the blanket, and it reveals a beautiful young boy.. how adorable I chuckled, he moves a little bit but didnt woke up .. i gently shaked him to wake him up and then i opened the curtains to let the sun rays in, young master got irritated by the sun he hides under the blanket again.. i sigh .. "Young master, you need to wake up.. we need you to get prepared already my lord.." he got more grumpier .. "I dont wanna!" its so cute when he gets mad.. he acts like a kitten when he does it.. "My lord.. i prepare a rich chocolate cake for you in the dining table, you dont want it to go to waste dont you..?" "Aughh.. fine, im getting up!" he finally gets up.. "My lord, you told me that You and Miss Elizabeth are going to have a date today my lord..?"

He rubbed his eyes with his hands.. "oh.. yes, can you please prepare the the garden? i want it beautiful when she comes.." "Yes my lord.." I slowly removed his night gown and switch to his royal blue outifit, "My lord.. were you moaning when you were calling me?.." I looked at him and smirked, he turned quite red and got embarrassed.. "W-what are you talking about!? .." "Hm... You were moaning from pleasure my lord.." .. i swiftly brush my fingers to his neck "Sebastian! .. i didnt order you to do this to me! stop this and just continue to dress me up you bastard!" I giggled and continues to dress my lord

We head to the kitchen and let the boy eat at the dining table.. I serve his breakfast .. "Sebastian.. lizzy will be here later afternoon.. i want the garden to look splendid, and I want you to make the tables sparkly clean. And for the meal we're gonna had... triangle cut sandwiches with salad at the side, for the desserts.. Red velvet cakes and chocolate chip cookies, and ofcourse earl grey tea.." i slowly poured his tea in his cup and i agreed "Yes my lord.." i was quite surprised that.. young lord prepared alot for just a small date ... he doesnt usually plan dates like this for Miss Elizabeth.. for some reason.. i kinda like my young master, but ofcourse he already had Miss Elizabeth, so why should i be the third wheel of this? i chuckled.. ill be just a shadow with him.. ill always be by his side until his end comes..

»Ciel's POV«

*Sigh* i planned to much.. this is ridiculous. only Lizzy plan like these things, i dont know what just happened to me..

..Sebastian.. it was weird for him to do that to me *shivers* .. but i didnt meant to moan his .. augh! im thinking too much! ... i continued to eat my breakfast and walk to the garden, i saw finnian and the others were fixing everything just like what i told.. sebastian is in the kitchen cleaning and cooking, i went up to my study room, since all of them were busy with there jobs... i just sat there at my chair and read a book ..

suddenly someone knock on my door.. "My lord.." it was sebastian.. "Yes, come in" he opened the door and walk infront of me.. "Miss Elizabeth just called, she said she might come here late.. like 3 to 5 pm my lord.." "Have you cooked the cakes already?.." i asked "no my lord, i dont want your cake to be served stiff and cold, so i better cook it later" hmm.. i see "..*sigh* yes.. okay leave now im still going to do my work..." "but my lord.. you dont have any paperworks that needs to be finish.. you seem bored my lord.. do you wanna play some games that i liked with me.?" he smirked.. i looked at him very irritated "What the bloody hell are you talking about sebatian!!" .. "Well.. let me show it to you my lord" he smiles.. he went behind me .. i shivered, he grabs my shoulders then moves its slowly down to my chest and then gently removed the buttons on my shirt. "So my lord.. you told me to do my work faster.. dont you? *chuckles*" I stared at my desk infront of me "Sebastian! .. not like this! what are you doing?!" i asked confused "Well my lord, im showing you how to play games that i like, to remove your boredom of yours~" Is this even a game!? .. i grabbed his arm "Sebastian stop!" "not now my lord, im sure you going to have a fun time" i looked at him and he winked at me!

My Butler is a disgusting Pervert! he carried my on top of my desk and he also slowly removed his vest and unbuttoned his shirt, showing his abs in his chest, he grabbed my chin then kissed me... "chu~ .. mm.. h-hnng.." and then he strokes his lips down to my neck and kissed it.. i feel his tongue touching my neck! it kinda tickled.. "a-ah.. sebastian! stop!" he grabs his member inside his pants and he slowly rubbing it, i tried to push him away from me but i got too weak.. he grabbed me and carried me down to suck his member, he unzips his pants and pulled his member out.. it was bigger than i expected.. w-wait what ciel!? oh god stop!! .. he suddenly put his member in my mouth.. "come on my lord .. suck it" he smirked, i s-sucked it back and forth while doing the same thing on grabbing his member, he pulled my hair back and forth, i feel his big member going to my throat.. i kinda feel like vomiting.. but then i deep throat his big member inside my mouth then releasing it, my saliva.. was connected to his member.. "So my lord, do you wanna play the second round?" he smiled, i gulped.. and carried me back to my desk, he removed my pants and then put his wet member inside of my rectum, then he gently moves.. he grabbed both of my hands up in the desk, he started to go faster "ill do my best.. my lord *Smirked* ill do my work faster" "Mmnnh.. h-haah.." i let out some moans cause it feels great..

he moves more faster.. and faster.. i bit my lip.. and releasing more moans.. "Sebastian! .. a-aah~ .. h-harder!.. m-more sebastian!!.." I cant take it anymore it hurts .. but it feels so good.. "a-as you wish my lord.." he moves more quickly!.. "Mmnh.. hahh.. sebastiAN!.. mm h-HARDER!.." i end up screaming his name over and over again, until we both hit climax ...

"so.. *chuckles* mm... do you love it my lord?" he smirks, i just nodded
.. he removed his member out of me then all of the white stuff come out.. then he releases my both hands slowly, .. sebastian noticed that the door was slightly opened..! the servants might have heared us or saw us! Bloody hell ! "sebastian! clean me and dress me up immediately! .. hnng.. it hurts you idiot!" he laughs it all away and then did what i ordered him to do to me..

..stupid butler!