Chapter I

»Ciel's POV«

Today i woke up by my Butler, Sebastian. Like all other usual days, today i have to be productive, i have alot of things to finish.. like my paperworks, attend a ball, they said it was "important" so i accept they're invitation .. life has been.. boring nowadays, and all my life.. all i ever felt was loneliness and cant feel love or happiness, but i forget all about that.

Sebastian starts to dress me up and go to the dining table to eat breakfast, sebastian served me a heavy meal today.. i assume because i have alot of things to do today, after eating i went to my study room to fix some stuffs that have to be finished, suddenly someone called me ... "Hello. Ciel Phantomhive, from the Phantomhive estate.. who is this?" i asked "Awwww... Ciel this is me, Lizzy ~" oh.. its my fiancee, Elizabeth.. "Elizabeth? why are you calling me? im busy today.." "Ciel! i told you.. call me lizzy! *giggles* Ciel i want you and i to have a date today !~" The young blonde headed girl asked me on a date..? i already told her that im busy with things today.. *sigh* "Elizab-- .. Lizzy im busy today.. maybe lets date another day?" "Hmm... how about tomorrow? pleaaseee ciel? i missed you so much ~~" i have no time anymore.. i need to end the call, i need to finish my paper works.. "Alright. alright, tomorrow it is, do you want a date in our garden tomorrow?.. i need to finish my paper works now lizzy!" "Yes! that will be beautiful Ciel! Thank you so much My sweet ciel ~" and then she ended the call..

i lay out a big sigh.. finally i can work through my paper works now, i can concentrate more...

after finishing all of the work, sebastian went inside my study room "My lord.. We need you to get prepared for the ball now.." wait right now?.. ugh fine.. "Also.. Sebastian, tomorrow.. Lizzy and I are going to have a date tomorrow, in the garden outside" he looks at me like his mad.. what was his problem..?? tchh... anyways after he dresses me up, we went to the carriage to go to the ball

I assume its Mr. Anton Vyacheslav he wanted to talk about something "important" which i dont know what hes talking about.. and Mr. Anton Vyacheslav is from Russia, he went here to meet me, we already met before so i know him quite a bit

Then when we reached to his mansion, Sebastian opened the door in the carriage for me, he let me go first and walk beside me like a shadow, we went inside his mansion and what a surprise.. its him. He immediately went infront of me "Oh young master! you are such an adorable little boy!~" What.. did he just called me l-little boy?.. im quite offended but i keep it by myself and trying to be glad to "finally meet him again" "Oh uh.. Nice meeting you again Mr. Anton, thank you for inviting me to this wonderful ball.. i never look around yet but i assume this ball will be a so wonderf--" The Old Russian Man immediately cut me off!.. and put his arms in both of my shoulder.. *shivers* and he lead me to his private room, its very sudden... he separated me to Sebastian.. Ugh! does he even know that im with my butler!?

"Look Young Lord.. im really happy to see you again and im glad you appreciate my hard work for this ball!.. My young lord.. i want to .. you know.. i want to know more about you, here lets sit down on the bed" Uh.. this is an awkward feeling.. i thought this would be a meeting or something important?.. "uhh.. i thought you invited me to talk about something important?.." "Well my lord, this IS important for me~ i want to know you .. i want to feel you.. i want you.. young lord" i was in shock! .. this is completely a waste of my time! i went here because he wants me to talk about myself to him? aughh..! i slowly walk out but he immediately grabbed my wrist "Ugh! Let go off me you jerk!"

I tried pulling his hands out of me wrist but i cant! he hardly pulled me in the bed and handcuffed me, What the heck! this is so sudden, i didnt even expected this thing will happen to me, he brushed his hand in my cheek "Young lord, your porcelain like skin is just beautiful! i want you so much!" he went to the bathroom for a minute, i tried getting out of his bed but its a struggle for me since im handcuffed, i fell in the bed leaving a loud noise, the Russian old man went out to the bathroom, he knows that im trying to get out. "My young lord? what are you doing? running away? *Laughs* you cant darling.. you're mine now.." he carried me back to the bed, i kicked him and he held my legs together "no time for playing games my lord ~" he slowly unbuttoned my shirt and then kissed my neck down to my chess .. i feel kind of weak "Does it feel good?..." he smiled creepily, i shouted for sebastian's name, calling for help.. "SEBASTIAN! S-SEBASTIAN HELP ME.. PLEASE SEBAstian... s-sebastian..!" i got weaker and weaker as he goes

he rubbed my member and i started to moan a lil "aaahh~ n-no .. please ngg.. sebastiann" suddenly sebastian opened the door like theres no locks on them "Young master?.. oh my.. having a good time with my master eh..?" he smirked and walks closely to anton "H-how did you came here?! i locked all the doors and theres so many guards around the hallway here?!" Anton asked.. "Well *chuckles* it wasnt that hard.. not to offend you, but your guards looked very strong but they actually acted like little girls trying to fight with me" Anton got very shock on what sebastian just said..

"so im going to get my young lord now *smiles* The Old russian man runs out of the private room leaving me and sebastian alone, sebastian carried me out and he walks us back to our mansion, "Oh my what happened to Young master?!" Mey rin asked "Oh dont worry he didnt get hurt, he just needed rest" sebastian carried me up to my room and lay me down to my bed.. he removed all my clothes and switched to my night gown "*sigh* thats the worst ball i ever attend to.. Im sick of these people playing games on me! its disgusting! and Sebastian, you didnt act fast!"

"i see my lord.. im terribly sorry... everytime you scream my name is just wonderful to my ears" he smirked .. I turn a bit red but i cant let him do that! "Sebastian! you could've act fast, he harassed me you idiot!!" i made myself comfortable in my bed and tried to sleep

"Im terribly terribly sorry my lord .." he blows the candles out

"I accept your apology.." then i closed my eyes.. "Dont worry my lord.. ill act fast....

..very fast." ..and smirked.