Its A New Day.

Comincia dall'inizio

"Ugh, please." She flipped her hair. "Get away loser, if you don't even want to get hit. Again." She said like a bitch. "Heh, you hit like a girl." I smirked at her. The red mark on my face disappeared immediately. "Well, duh. I am a girl." She flipped her hair again. Annoying.

"Get out of here, leave this to me." I demanded at the girl I'm protecting at my back. "But-" "NOW!" She then went with the crowd. I handed her my things, she was paralyzed. "Uh, please. Girls, grab her." The other two sluts grabbed both my arms. The leader started punching my stomach and slapping my face. Of course, I didn't cough blood. When she took a rest, I spit on her face. "GROSS!" She wiped it off and punched my stomach and slapped my face again. "Hah, you still hit, like a girl." I mocked her. "I guess you're finished. My turn~"

I stepped hard on both of the two girls' feet that were holding me, leaving them wincing in pain. I went straight to the leader and punched her face hard. Having the bone cracked. Been a while I guess. I stepped on her stomach which made her cough blood. I went to the other two girls and did the same thing. "Next time. Pick someone you're own size." Everyone stared at me awed. "So, who's next?" I lifted my gaze, and everyone went out of their ways.

I went to the girl I protected, she was still paralyzed. I waved my hand at her face. "Hello?" No response. I pinched her, but the pain is bearable. "What?" She snapped out of it. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Why would you save me?" She asked scared. "Why wouldn't I? Those are bitches that needed to be treated." I said.

"But why?" She said. "Because, I know what they're doing is wrong. And it's also wrong if you don't stand up for someone. I can't join the crowd and watch you suffering. It's not even funny. It pisses me off. Now let's go, and have some lunch, okay?" She stared at me and nodded.

"Thank you very much for saving me." She hugged me. "Woah, woah. It was nothing." I said patting her back and her releasing me. "My name is Christine." She reached out her hand. I grabbed it and shook it. "Yuzuki, nice to meet you." I smiled.

We went inside the cafeteria and sat on one of the tables. She started to eat in silence, I'm not used to this. I need more company. "So, um, hey." I said she looked at me. "What is it?" She took a sip from her soup. "Want to be friends?" She was shocked. "ARE YOU SURE?!" I nodded. "I'm so happy I met you." She grinned. "Your my first friend by the way." She smiled sadly. That really is sad. And I'm honored at the same time. "Well, I'm honored to be your first friend." I grinned.

Someone went and sat beside me from our table, Dylan. "I thought I would never find you, scarlet." He smiled. "Well, you found me. Now shut up and just eat." He chuckled. "Y-you've encountered him?!" Christine stuttered. "What's wrong? We were in the same class earlier." I said. "I-it's nothing.." Christine muttered.

"Hey! Dyla- who's the chick beside you?" I closed my eyes and breathed in-out slowly. Then the douche sat beside Christine. "I see you've met Christine." He winked. "Who are you?" I raised an eyebrow. "Christian." He smiled. "He's my twin brother." Christine mumbled. I choked on my food. "You guys..." I trailed. "Don't look alike." Dylan finished my sentence. "Well, yeah. My name's Yuzuki by the way." I drank my water.

"Oh, so you were the new girl people were talking about." Christian said. "Yep." I finished eating and just waited the others to finish their food. "Hey, Christian." He glanced at me. "Aren't you aware?" He raised an eyebrow. "Aware of what?" "That your sister is being fudging bullied?!" I raised my voice a little. "What?" He was shocked. "U-urm.. Yuzuki.. P-plea-" I cut her off. "Nope! He has the right to know! Now! You douche should always protect your sister!" I stood up and went to him and hit his head slightly. "Ow." Was all he would manage to say. "I like this chick." Dylan interrupted.

"Why did you never tell me?" Christian asked his sister. "I didn't want to bother you." She mumbled. "I rather be bothered than realising my sister has been hurt." He glared at Christine. "Sorry." Christine's eyes watered. "Come on, let's pick on those bullies." He said standing up. "This ain't like you, Chris." Dylan mocked. "She's my sister, duh." Christian replied back.

"I guess, there's no need for that." I announced. "What?" Dylan and Christian said at the same time. "Go on, tell them. Christine." I slightly cooed. Shit, I'm sounding like my sister, better stop this. "What happened?" They turned to Christine.

"W-well.. Just a while ago I was being bullied. Diana and her girls, Matilda and Lainey." Christian flinched. Oh, so that was their names. Well, I don't really care. I want to slit they're throats then watch them agonizing in pai- stop. Yuzuki. Stop.

"Continue." He gritted his teeth."While I was getting and putting stuff inside my locker, she pulled me and shut my locker. Since I looked and was the typical nerd, she started to tease and bully me. I tried to fight back but only to get slapped on my left cheek." She paused. "She was about to slap me on the other side when Yuzuki came. She stood in front of me and she was the one who got slapped instead." She took a deep breath. "It didn't hurt for Yuzuki. But it hit me when someone was fighting for me. The red mark on her face disappeared immediately and she kept mocking Diana that she hits like a girl and Diana and her girls got annoyed." Everyone chuckled. "Well, it's true. She does hit like a girl, but she does looks like a man to me." They then laughed.

"Diana started to mock Yuzuki back. She started to.. Punch Yuzuki at her stomach and slap her face. Anger then anger hit on me. Next time I find her, I'll do the same thing." Everyone suddenly became serious. "I was shocked that how much she punched Yuzuki, she hasn't cough any blood. Strange enough though. When she took a break from hitting Yuzuki, it was Yuzuki's turn. She beat the crap out of Diana and her gang. Oh, did I mention? Matilda and Lainey was holding Yuzuki. But Yuzuki managed to get free from them. Then she punched their fake noses and the bone cracked. She then stepped on their stomachs then they cough up blood." She spoke with amusement.

The two boys just stared awed at me. I snapped my fingers and they woke up from their trance. "Earth to Dylan and Christian!" Me and Christine laughed. "I guess she's one not to mess with." Dylan said. "I think I've fallen for her." Christian mumbled. "She's mine to begin with." Dylan argued. "Not if I make my move first." Christian argued back. "We'll see about that." Said Dylan. I face-palmed and Christine chuckled. I know it was just some sort of a joke though, I guess.

It went pretty well the whole day. No one bothered me. I made also made lots of friends. I went home with a smile plastered on my face. I ate dinner and wore my pj's and went to sleep.

Sigh. Glad there aren't any Creepypastas around today.

|*|

A/N:

Yipie~! Long filler chapter I guess!

Thanks for reading.

Sorry for wrong grammar and spellings.

See ya nxt tym!

Bye~! ILY~<3

TEEHEE.

\●/~\●/