It's Time to Leave.

Start from the beginning

I was finally on the school grounds. Everyone was busy doing everything. I immediately went to my classroom. "Hey, so what am I supposed to do?" I asked. "Oh! Hey, Yuzuki! Come here, I need help with these boxes." A female voice said. I don't really have a best friend, close friends only. "Oh, um, sure, Kimi." I went and helped Kimi with the boxes.

I almost have all the boxes in my hands. Leaving Kimi with only two. "Um, isn't that too heavy for you?" She asked concerned. "Nope. Not really." I said shrugging it off. "Oh, okay just leave them here. Thanks." I nodded and left.

Time skip, after the festival, I told everyone I was leaving and was off to America. They were sad, but meh. There's no choice. They threw a small goodbye party for me. On the way home a lot of them were also clinging onto me. I told them we will still keep in touch, but they damn refuse it. And when I was at the door at my house I told them to leave already but they still refuse. Until I distracted them and went inside of my house.

"I'm home! Where's the food?!" I said frustrated. "Welcome home, dear. It's at the kitchen table." My mom said, and I thanked her. "Oh, also dear, are you done packing you're things?" She said popping her head out of the door. I nodded and she left fixing everything. I also helped.

The following day, again. We were ready to leave. Things are all packed up. I looked around the house before we leave. Recapping all of those memories spent in this place. I really am going to miss Japan. I went out of the house, my mom locked up everything. I went inside the car, sitting beside a bitch.

"I love this seat~" my sister cooed nearing at me. "Go away, if you don't want to be smacked on the face with my claws piercing through your skin." I demanded. "Feisty as always~" she chuckled and sat at the other end of the seat. I buckled my seatbelt and started playing some songs on my iPod.

We arrived at the airport and went boarding. On the airplane was awful and boring. Awful because I had to be seated right beside my so-called sister. Boring because yeah, you get my point.

So I started reading. I have this app on my cellphone called 'Wattpad'. There's a lot of fan-fictions here. Just save the book and there! You can read it, but of course you have to wait for updates.

I clicked on a book, Jeff the Killer fan-fiction. I finished it then started to read an Eyeless Jack fan-fic, then BEN Drowned, Laughing Jack, and so on. I know it's awkward I like stories like these, when I don't really like America. But, meh.

I got tired and saved-up the battery of the gadget, so I went to sleep. The airplane went to landing and I got up and took my things, re-checking if I left anything, and went out of the airplane. Finally! Thank God! I'm back to the solid ground again!

Then again, I rode another car on the way to my new house. Sigh..

Sally's POV

A/N: what? can't be helped, I wanted something different.

I was looking around if there was anything new. But hey! Look! Wait, you could only read, oppsies. Anyways~ I saw a new house! It's a three-story building, the paint color is beige, and it seems like it has a lot of rooms! I saw a car stopped in front of it. I found a place where to hide to stalk these new people.

I saw a girl came out of the car, followed by some other three people. The girl I first saw, she was so pretty! She had reddish-brown hair and black eyes. She also has fair skin. Her height might seem sort off small, but hey! She's like a princess. I want to mess with her!

"Yuzuki~ want me to help you carry you're bags~?" Another girl that looks older than her offered. She also cooed at the other girl. She has brown hair and brown eyes, they look somehow alike. She seems a little familiar to me though, but let's shrug that off. Oh, so the first girl I saw was named Yuzuki, a Japanese person I guess. Interesting~! But Yuzuki just ignored the other girl.

"Come on~ let me help~" She cooed again. "Urusai, kirai dayo. Yukari. (Shut up, I hate you. Yukari.)" she said. I didn't understand what Yuzuki said to the other girl. "Aw~ that hurts. And you don't respect me anymore~ you shouldn't call me Yukari, it should be, Yukari-neechan~ (big sis Yukari)" Oh.. So the other girl's name is Yukari. "Go away! I'm heading to my room! And you were never were worthy to be respected!" Yuzuki went inside the house and left Yukari. "Ouch." Yukari said. I'm assuming Yukari is the older one.

Yukari looked over the bushes to me, and I stiffened. Has she noticed me? "How did I not notice you right away~" she said walking towards me. I feel like she's a powerful person and immediately showed myself. "Oh~ why is it a little girl~?" She cooed at me, I was a littler frightened. "Why are you scared~? You're a killer as well~" with that I caught up my breath for second how come she knew?! "You are Sally, the kid who kills with a teddy in hand." She smirked pointing at my teddy bear. "H-how do you know about me?! More importantly, how did you know I was here?!" I said panicking.

"There are somethings that shouldn't be answered." Her expression changed. "Leave. I know you want to mess with my sister. If you are still right in front of my sight in three seconds,

I will torture then, kill you."

She said emotionless. I ran as fast as I could back to Slendy's mansion. I bursted right inside the house, panting.

"Sally, what's wrong?" Slendy approached me.

"She's here." I cried.

"What?" Everyone glanced at me.

|*|

A/N:

How was it people?! Don't forget to vote and comment! And oh! Follow~

TeeHee

Have an awesome day~!

~