Chapter 28 - The 7th Traitor.

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure you want to do that when you have seen my Legendary Pokémon as well as my friends beat the Pokémon of your friends?" Ashton asked with a smirk but he was already reaching for another Pokeball.

"I know what I want!" Iris yelled as she reached for her own Pokeball.

"Very well, ladies first." Ashton taunted with a fake bow.

"Gible, time to battle!" Iris yelled. Ashton knew that Iris had her own Gible but this one looked far too familiar to be hers. Ashton held in a gasp when he figured it out, she was using his Gible the one that betrayed him long ago.

"Pikachu, lets go!" Ashton said, the small yellow mouse Pokémon coming from the Royalty Box and onto the field where he was wanted.

"What the hell is this?!" Iris demanded. "I wanted to face a Legendary Pokémon!" She finished.

"Well they are my Pokémon and I will chose when I wish to use them and who I wish to use, I just wanted to battle with Pikachu. I have not used him very much in this tournament." Ashton said with a smirk.

"Very well, you are just making this simpler." Iris said then turned her attention to her own Pokémon. "Gible, use Dragon Rage!" Iris yelled, the blue light appearing in front of Gible's mouth showing this attack.

"Use Quick Attack to dodge!" Ashton yelled, Pikachu did as he was told and was on the other side of the arena before the Dragon Rage was even launched. "Now use Discharge!" Ashton yelled. Because Pikachu had moved so fast Gible did not see where the mouse like Pokémon hand ended up, therefore it was hit with the attack and blasted into the wall.

Gible was still standing but was very week from the battle. "Gible use Sand Tomb!" Iris yelled, she could see that her Pokémon was weak and without the ability to substitute she knew her Pokémon was in trouble.

"Jump into the air Pikachu and then use Thunder Wave!" Ashton yelled, Pikachu doing as he was told. When he jumped into the air and Gible followed the movements the sun blocked Gible's sight of the Electric Type Pokémon, when Pikachu launched the attack Gible did not see it coming.

When the dust cleared Gible was lying on the ground and unconscious. "Gible is unable to battle! Iris, please choose your next Pokémon!" The referee said, Iris recalling her downed Pokémon with a small thanks.

"Excadrill, I choose you!" Iris yelled, the drilling Pokémon appearing on the field. "Use Horn Drill!" Iris yelled, she knew this move could make a Pokémon faint with one strike. Excadrill's metal hands began to glow showing it was pushing its power into that spot.

"Pikachu, use Double Team followed by Electro Ball!" Ashton yelled, he knew very well that Horn Drill would make Pikachu faint with one strike, even more so considering how tired his friend was.

In a few seconds there was many Pikachu's on the field, all of them casting shadow's and looking very much like each other, this made it impossible to pick out the real Pokémon. Excadrill stopped and looked around before picking its target, turned out the real Pikachu was on the side of the arena to the one the Pokémon had chosen.

All of the Pikachu's jumped into the air and concentrated the electricity they created into his tail until it formed a ball at the tip of the tail. Once the balls were big enough they were launched towards Excadrill, only one of them actually did damage. When the large gathering of dust cleared Excadrill was down and unable to move.

"Excadrill is unable to battle! Iris please choose your final Pokémon!" The referee said, Iris returning her Pokémon once more with a small word of thanks.

However before she was able to summon her next Pokémon Pikachu fell to the floor, he had battled too hard and was far too tired to carry on like he was. "Pikachu is unable to battle! My Prince, please choose your next Pokémon!" The referee said once more.

Melody came down from the Royalty Box so she could collect Pikachu as the Pokémon did not like to be inside his Pokeball, she wished Ashton luck before leaving for the Box once more, where a healer was waiting.

"Well, looks like I get to face this Legendary Pokémon afterall." Iris said with a smirk.

"Are you really sure you wish to face this Pokémon?" Ashton asked with a smirk, despite seeing the smirk Iris nodded her head.

"Emolga, do me proud!" Iris yelled, the black and yellow flying Pokémon appearing on the stage.

"Very well, Reshiram time to battle!" Ashton yelled, the large white Dragon Pokémon appearing on the stage with a loud roar.

Iris stepped back when she saw the Pokémon, she wanted to become a Dragon Master so she knew just what Pokémon Ashton had played. "There is no way Reshiram would allow itself to be captured!" Iris yelled, she knew there was no way Emolga would stand long against this Pokémon.

"I saved her once a long time ago and we became close friends, when I first came here she came to me as well as the other Legendary Pokémon, she just chose me to be her trainer." Ashton said with a smirk, this is just what he thought she would be like.

"Emolga, use Nuzzle!" Iris yelled, she had to find some way to beat the much larger Pokémon.

"Take it Reshiram!" Ashton said, Reshiram did not move away from the attack. When Emolga moved of the large Dragon like Pokémon there was a cloud of dust and they all thought something had happened, but when the dust cleared Reshiram was standing there as if nothing had happened. "Use Blue Flare!" Ashton said.

The large blue flame was to big for Emolga to get away from as it was too close to Reshiram in the first place, however the little Pokémon was just burned and weakened not unconscious.

"Emolga, use Double Team followed by Spark!" Iris desperately yelled. Many forms of Emolga appeared around the field, all of them sending out sparks of electricity as its attack charged up.

"Reshiram, let it get close to you!" Ashton yelled, he knew the real Emolga would be closer to Reshiram because the attack would be stronger. When the attacks landed on the large Dragon nothing happened since Emolga was too small, but now they knew where it was. "Now use Fusion Flare!" Ashton said.

Once more it was a large flame, though this time not blue, and it was too large for Emolga to move away from the attack. Because this was the second time being hit with such a powerful attack it knocked it back into one of the faraway walls, when the dust cleared the small Pokémon was unconscious.

"Emolga is unable to battle! Prince Ashton wins and progress's to the 6 x 6 battles!" The referee said, Iris returned her final Pokémon with little thanks before stomping out of the arena. Once the other member's of her group saw she was gone they quickly followed her out of the arena.

Delia turned to look at Ashton once before following the children out of the arena.

"Well done Ashton!" Max and Bonnie yelled as they raced down from the Royal Box.

"Thanks!" Ashton said happily, he would be glad to reveal who he was now. Iris had always called him weak and a little kid, well he had just proved that to be wrong.

"Wow, one more traitor and then it is all over." Alain said, the group nodding their heads.

"And it is the one I have been most looking forward to battling." Ashton said with a smirk that made the other's shiver.

"Okay one, I am glad that I am not on your bad side and two, why him?" Paul asked.

"Well he was one of the first friends I ever made on my travels, and he was the one I travelled with the most. Don't forget he was there for the first 3 Region's I went to with Misty then Dawn and then May as well as Max." Ashton said with a smile.

"Oh yeah, and you had those other adventures between all of that. I get why you are most sore with him out of them all." Gary said with a grimace.

"Well this will all be over soon and we can move on with our lives, happily." Ashton said hugging his wife, while everyone around him nodded their heads.