Fourteen

Almost done!
Epsode four start.

You both crossed large metal part of the inside of the Maw, a bright light shined in your faces. You both held hands, quietly walking toward a ladder, then climbed it. It was long, and the more you climbed up it seemed to become shakier. Then you saw a bright hole, you both entered it, and you couldn't believe your eyes. A big, bright sun was coming up slowly, and the two of you have been in the dark for so long it blined the both of you.

You looked at it, you where full of happiness and joy to finally see the light after all of these years. "Look at it Six! Isn't it beautiful!"

She nodded, she had a large smile on her face and it made you feel good, you felt awesome!! But a bunch of obese people where walking onto the Maw, but why? Why come to this place?

Something was up, and you know it, Six already knew it.

Six tugged on you, it was time to end this journey, and you both went back in the ship from another direction. You walked on a large vent, not in, on. You both watched all of the fat people waddle there way onto the ship, what the heck was going on!?

You both continued to walk forward, you entered a short vent, just to quicky exit it and start walking on a pipe that lead you both to a ladder like wall, you climbed it. And then you saw a woman, white mask, chinese bun, she was beautiful compared to theses fat ugly obese people.

She was looking down on them from a balcony, while the two of you climbed up. Then the two of you entered the room on an awning [However you spell it!] and jumped from one chandileir to another and then landed on a balcony.

You both entered the nearby room which had pie in it and shadows of people eating roughly. Ew.

Everyroom you walked in had glutton people eating very large meals for themselves, and some even tried to attack you. Some chased you and threw tables just to get to you. You ran into a room with a man and a woman eating at it with a tall stack of plates on it. There was a dead end so the plates was the only option.

You both started to climb the plates and the two were just fighting and flabbing their arms just to get the two of you. But you grabbed the light and swung yourselves into the next room.

Then you had to run over a table full of fat people, and yep, they tried to get you and Six, why where they so hungry and greedy?

You hopped on some boxes and went on to the next room. You passed more rooms just for the same stupid thing to happen, over and over. Chased by crawling fat people just trying to get an extra bite. It was starting to annoy you. And after a while, you slipped in between some bars and finally, no more people!! You both landed in the silent hallway alone.

You took a breath and Six patted your back. Until an elevator door opened to reveal the chef, and you both ran for it. Straight into some random bathroom and you both hid under the sink while the elephant screaming man walked in. He investigated for like five seconds and then left the bathroom, slamming the door making something metal fall off the door.

You both came out of your hiding spot and looked at eachother.

"What now?" you asked.

Six looked at the mirror and grabbed the metal tin-can and threw it at the mirror, and it broke into millions of pieces. Six went through the now opened clearing, and you couldn't help but follow her.

You climbed a gated door onto a pipe near the ceiling, and walked back into the hallway, over the chef. Then you both dropped, ran to the elevator, and went up, not noticed.

Once you exited the elevator, the both of you went to a hallway on the right and continued, but then a door slid open to a bunch of fat people coming out and chasing you at once. Man weren't these guys desperate! You both started to run for your lives, do or die.

You kept running for a while, through hallways, staircases, etc. and they didn't seem to slow down. Then finally, there was a long jump, you jumped first and made it, while Six jumped an inch too early.
You quickly reacted and caught both of her hands and pulled her on the ledge you stood on. The gluttons couldn't reach you, to them you were so far away, some even fell to their deaths.

You both took a breath and continued on, and after a few seconds, Six begins to cough hard, her stomach lightly rumbles. You face-palm yourself.
She gripps her stomach while the two of you walked together, looking for a piece of food. And then and little gnome seen the two of you and noticed Six's hunger. He handed her a sausage. SHe reached out to get it, bu she didn't grab the sausage, she grabbed the runny dude, and started to eat him. You stood in complete awe, why was Six eating someone that was going to help her!?

Word count: 920
A/N: It is almost done guys!!!