Twelve

A/N: PLEASE LOOK AT THIS PICTURE!!! HAHA!! I DIED!! Oh, and one more thing, one of the readers suggested that I put a certain scene in the story and I agreed to do it, so here!

The lights came one, startling the both of you, but you stood quiet hoping that he wouldn't see you. Another chef, also big, fat, and ugly, was he and the other chef brothers?
Once he left the room, you noticed the 'key you two where looking at was actually a light-switch. But luckly, Six saw another key over the heater.

You both climbed down, and you waited for her to get it, once she got it, she came back down to you and you both continued. Entering the hallway, you both noticed an open elevator, why not give up a good motionless ride? You both hopped on and the doors closed.

"So what are you planning to do when you leave this place?" you asked.

She shrugged," I dunno, I mean I am only fourteen, I can only do so much."

You nodded, thinking about what life will be like with Six, you have been starting to like her alot lately," what if...we. I don't know...uh, live together?"

"Together?" she questioned.

"Yeah, I mean if me and you are going to make it out together, than lets stay together," you said, feeling as if you made everything dramatic now,"if we can conquer a ship, maybe we can conquer anything y'know."

You looked at Six, she was looking back at you,"that doesn't seem like a bad idea..."

She started to lean in, holy pooh, you didn't know what to do, so you just started leaning forward too.[the ryming was not intendedYour faces got close enough to where you just broke the phrase 'personal space'. Both of your eyes closed and...
The door opened and a loud elephant noise was made making you both snap back into reality.

You both ran out the elevator, inside the giant pantry you entered earlier and hid under the wooden doors while one of the chef brothers came to check things out.

After he left, you both exhale and sneak forward back to the small pantry you escaped from the other brother. But you finally noticed a giant door with a lock on it. Six opened the door with the key and you both silently walk in. You passed a room until you found the next room with a sausage making machine in it.

There was just a dead end, until Six said,"Y/N, stay here, I think I know what to do."

"But what if one of the fat dudes come in here?" you asked.

"Then hide, but don't get caught," she said, pecked your cheek again and rode to the next floor by a tiny food elevator. You now waited. You thought about what happened in the elevator, would she have really kissed you if the chef hadn't showed up? You didn't know! Your face flushed up by the thoughts.

After a while, Six came back down and started to turn pulled a hanging levar for a giant pile of meat to fall off into the machine.

"So, what was the idea?" you asked while she was doing her 'plan'.

"Alright, I am going to make a sausage train, and we are goinng to swing into the next room," she said pointing at an exit you havn't noticed, she always has good plans.

After you both swung yourselfs into the hole, you were now in a vent and you where both walking to find a way out. Once you found your way out, you found yourself in a giant freezer. You both continued forward and found another elevator, you pressed the button.

You both wait a second before the door opens revealing the brother, you then both ran back into the freezer and hid behind a box before the brother could find you.
The brother seemed to have lost th two of you, and it started shaking the bx above yours. You both tried your best to ignore it, hoping he would go away.

After a good minute, he seemed to walk away from the two of you, and you both scrammed for the open elevator, once the door had closed you could hear the strange elephant call again. He knew something was up.

Once you made it to the upper floor, the two of you run to a nearby vent, while the elevator goes down, and comes back up with the second chef in it.

Once the chef left the room, he went into the one next to it, you and Six following him shortly and quietly.
You both hid under a nearby table while he ripped open a dead pig carcus. You both quietly walked behind him and went into the next room, the one with a shredder in it.

"Okay," SIx said," I saw a key on the table."

"We can distract him," you said with a smile.

"How exactly?" she crossed her arms.

You placed one hand under her chin, and turned her head to the shredder.

Word count: 865