Thirteen

Dat is what Pcycõ [AKA Adayzha\me] looks like! I know I am not the prettiest, but I feel good in meh own skin!!

Six looked at the shredder while you spoke,"we can turn it on and distract the chef and we can quickly grab the key."

She nodded and the two of you did it, turned on the shredder, waited for the brother to enter the room, left the room, grab the key, and exit the room as quickly as possible! Alot easier said than done. You both entered the elevator and waited while it went down, you both stood in awkward silence.

You just wanted the silence to be over, but you didn't know how to break it.
"Hey..." Six said under her breath, you turned to her just to feel light pressure on your lips and a second before the door opened, it seemed to seize.

You where choosing weither to be stun or exited, but you decided calm would be best to place it. Six just kissed you, and she doesn't have one speck of pink on her face. She put the key in the lock of the giant door that was right in front of the elevator, and you both entered it.

You quickly found a hiding spot, and you both hid there. Just seconds later, the brother comes into the room, he couldn't seem to find you, so he went into the next room.

After a moment you both looked at eachother in your tiny hiding spot,"what was the kiss for?"

"Eh, I thought you where cute," she said coldly, motioning you to enter the nearby garbage-shoot. You both fell in and climbed in a vent you found in the wall. You entered it and it seemed to have taken you to the room the brother just entered.

You then climbed out the vent together, noticing the brothers washings hundreds of dishes see's the two of you and chases after you. You both slide in a quick hiding place and wait for the elepahnt calling men to go back to their places.

You both than run to the next room, which had those similar meat-hooks that was attatched to a zipline. You stood in place while SIx turned it on and ran into a hiding spot, pulling you in. They investigated, but went back to work. "What was that for?" you asked.

"I dunno, but I am thinking it means something." she said with DETERMINATION [Nyehehehe Undertale reference] and dragged you back into the vent," so we just need to climb those plates and maybe that can get us up high enough to get out of this place."

You nodded in agreement. Then you both braced yourselves and ran toward the plates and climbed up like a ladder. And you grabbed one of the moving meat-hooks and started to hang for dear life.

The brothers were yelling elephants and followed you both. You went from one room to another room and finally made it out of that unclean kitchen, but the chefs where still after the both of you. You both dropped from your places and ran, because there was nothing else you could do. One brother went around while the other smashed his fat self through the wall.

You both ran for dear life, they where throwing bottles of wine at you and bricks blocked your way, but you kept running, you kept running together.

You both than see the moving hooks again and you run and grip onto them as quick as you could, and you watched the two fat chefs elephant around and through fits.
You have left the Kitchen, just one more step to freedom.

Word count: 626
Episode three end...