Eleven

A/N: To understand the last chapters, here is the video! Thanks Markimoo!!!
Episode three start!!

Once you exited the vent, you landed in another room, just seconds later the Janitor opens the door behind you and starts to chase you and Six.

You start to run imediantly, and kept running until you noticed a low garage-like-door and you both slid under it. His body was too big to fit, so his arms reached around for you two through the small room.

The two of you started to panic, you where now cornered.
"What now!" you yell to Six.

"Uh...um. Oh! Look the bars is holding the door up! Pull them down!!" she said after doing some quick thinking.

You both waited until the time was right, and you pulled some of the bars down, but it wasn't enough. You ran toward it once more and pulled of a piece and the door collapse on his arms, ripping them off of the Janitors body.

You stared at the motionless arms in awe, seeing the damage you did, you thought you would never do this. To take something so important from someone, you though while Six could hear the cries of the Janitor.

You both carried on through a vent, you where still stunned of what you have done. Then realized something. You both had finally left the Lair, and was another step closer to freedom.

You climbed out of the pipe and saw roes of meat hooks just hanging and moving forward.

"Grab on," Six said holding one hook and floating away, you quickly grabbed the one next to hers and you hung as well. The hooks continued.
You both noticed a figure standing on a faraway balcony, it was large and fat, and it walked inside.

"Who was that?" you asked Six.

"I don't know," she says while the hooks travel inside a room filled with wrapped bodies. You both let go and fell on the bodies and continued forward, but then an interesting sound filled your ears.

Six stomach growled and she held her stomach unconfortabaly. AGAIN?! Another thing you learned, she is always hungry.
You ran to her side and held her up, walking her forward to the next room.

Her stomach growled harder and she gripped her stomach more. She was in even more pain then last time.

You both noticed the rat in the middle of the room, oh no, she was going to eat that? You let go of her as she walked toward the distracted rat. She then leaned forward and started to eat it, you cringe.

After she was done, she stood up and you both continued on. After a few rooms, you entered a pantry, full of food. Why couldn't she wait just a little longer...

You both could hear slicing sounds from where you stood, and you both continued. There was a room, with a big, fat, ugly, chef. Your face was full of disgust, while Six looked quite normal. He was chopping meat into giant, thick pieces, and without him noticing, you and Six quietly walked under a nearby table, hoping not to get caught.

You ran under tables and small pantries when he wasn't looking, and went into the next room slowly after he did. You and Six where now in another kitchen? Or was it just one giant kitchen? Eh, who cared?

The separate kitchen had an kitchen-island, stuff boiling away, things cookings, technically what you would find in a kitchen.
You and Six had to hide behind the island to not get caught, unlike the Janitor, this guy can see. He seemed to be in the way of the way out.

"Hey!" Six whispered," I can go distract him and you go climb up there," she pointed up a small staircase and to a tiny pantry," I'll meet you there."

She crawled away and you waited for something to happen. Then you heard a large crash, the sound of glass, and the chef was running slowly toward that area. You ran for the area Six pointed at and waited.

Once Six got up there, you heard a strange yell, as you noticed the chef was running toward where you were. There was a board that was hanging near the pantry, and you both jumped on it before the chef could catch you.

"Why does he sound like an elephant?" you asked Six.

"I have no idea..." she said then tugging your sleeve.

You both traveled the long board until you found empty cages to climb, once you climb those you entered a small hole in the wall into the next room. And in the next room was two toilets that sat next to eachother, it smelled awful.

You easily passed the bathroom and into a hallway that looked home-ish. You seemed to be satisfied by it. You then entered a very dark room. You two could barely see, but by the heavy, deep, creepy snoring, was showing that someone was in the room, sleeping.

But out of the darkness, you could barley make out a key hanging from the ceiling. You and Six decided to go get it, so you both climbed a nearby dresser. Just seconds later for the lights to come on.

Word count: 900
I didn't go to sleep last night, and I am not thinkng straight. Sorry!!