Chapter 3: Wild Fire•

"One against one, bring out your best Pokemon!" He said, bringing out his Absol. She send out her Vulpix. Her sweet Pokemon that has been waiting for her first battle. A ghost wouldn't have a regular and cute pokemon, and Shadow knew she wasn't a ghost, so...

"A Vulpix, huh..?" She ignored him

"Vulpix! use flamethrower!" she ordered. Absol dodged. The floor caught on fire "oh no! Dragonite! use surf!" She send out her Pokemon and let out the fire. Vulpix was disappointed that she had to withdrew from the battle

"Use outrage!" Selena ordered. the fire ball had hit Absol many times, but didn't do much damage.

"Absol! Use nightslash!" Absol used it's razor sharp horn and defeated Dragonite. Selena wanted to cry. She lost for the second time to the same person. Now he'll never leave...

"I win" he grinned. No, she wasn't going to cry, she promised herself to not show emotion to someone. She never really had to remind herself, but something about him wanted to make her show real emotion. What was his deal?

It's her house, her rules, so she brought out vaporeon and used ice beam on Absol, it turned frozen. Shadow widened his eyes in surprise

"Playing ruff huh?" he smirked. He send out his Lilligant. The battle went on and on. The both of them had switch Pokemon over and over. Shadow had one left, Accelgor, but Selena was out, though... she wasn't going to let him know that.

She had to think. Ditto? Misdreavus? Eevee let out a battle cry and jumped into the battle field

"Eevee?" She questioned. Eevee was ready to fight, her leg healed so fast... Selena didn't even know Eevee's moves. Eevee let out a shadow ball. what..? She wasn't an ordinary Eevee! She hit the Accelgor with little damage, but she wasn't going to give up. She knew her master didn't know her powers, so she fought on her own

Selena and Shadow's eyes widened. How does a once a wild eevee know such a move? She later let out a icebeam. the Accelgor dodged, but stuggled.

She never let him had a chance to attack. She let out a thunder attack. Accelor had very few HP left. She lastly let out crunch and ended the match. The two trainers stood there speechless. Eevee smiled and ran back to Selena.

Selena carried her and stared down at her happy eyes "what was that, Eevee...? you're powerful.." she said. Eevee simply smiled. She shook it off and looked over to Shadow. He was surprise just as much as she was, but shook it off as soon as he saw her look at him

"I won, leave" Selena ordered. Shadow crossed his arms and teleported in front of her. His lips were inches away from hers. Her eyes widened and she felt hot. She didn't know why..

"You didn't give me my simple battle, so deals off. See you later" he winked and disappeared. She let out a loud frustration cry

"Whyy!!!??" she fussed. She placed Eevee down and walked to her room, frustrated. She layed on her head with her mind going everywhere. Why did he make her feel so many things she didn't understand. She ran her hands through her hair, trying to calm down and fell asleep.

Her Pokemon were worried about her. They loved her deeply, even the ones that weren't caught in pokeballs. They wanted to help their master, but they didn't know what was going on with her...

-------------------

She looked beautiful sleeping soundly in her twin size bed. Shadow's been interested in Selena ever since she left home and he found her in the forest alone with her vulpix.

He couldn't help wanting to know about the girl. He knew she enjoyed pranking and he knew she was pranking people when she moved in the mansion. When ever he had free time from Team Plasma duties, he would go and find her, but now that Team Plasma was finished, he peacefully watched over her secretly.