Chapter 18

It's Wednesday. Management knows, and our family knows. Tomorrow the whole world finds out. I'm excited. But nervous. What if I get cited from my job?

"Justin?" I asked walking threw the house. "In here princess." He said. I walked in the kitchen and saw him on the bar stool. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "Hi." I mumbled. "Hello." He said while on his laptop. "Whatcha doin?" I asked. "Editing songs how about you." He chuckled. "Thinking." I said. "Uh oh." He said. "Oh shut up." I laughed. "Whatcha thinkin about?" He asked. "What if the fans don't like us together? What if I get fired?" I asked sitting up in the counter. He turned and put his hands on my knees. "Babe you won't loose your job. If you do screw them. All that matters is we're happy. Your happy right?" He asked. "Very." I smiled. "That's all that matters. Your all that matters!" He said. I smiled. "Wanna know why?" He asked. "Why?" I said. "Becuase YOUR ALL THAT MATTERS TO MEEEEEEEE!!" He sang obnoxiously. "Oh my god." I laughed putting my hands over my face. He moved my hands and grabbed my face and kissed my lips.

•next day•

"Bye babe." I said and kissed him. "You have your shoes? Your clothes?" He asked. "Becky is coming to the studio and doing my hair and make up and bring my clothes." I said. "Alright. I'm going to the studio so I might not be home." He said. "Alright. Have fun." I said. "Good luck." He said. "Thanks." I said.

"Today we have E news host, pop star justin biebers friend Madison king." Ellen said. I walked out stepping carefully down the stairs and over to her. We started dancing. I hugged her then the music stopped. We sat down. "You look lovely." She said. "Thank you." I said fixing my pink dress that had holes on the side. "So how did you and Justin meet?" She asked. "Well I was and still am a hug fan and I was meeting him and I wrote him a letter and I gave it to him. I guess he sent Fredo in a mission to find me he did and we talked for about a month then I flew to Australia to surprise him." I said. "And this is the video right?" She said. "Yeah. He was mad and..just watch." I chuckled. They played the video. It showed me walking. Then Fredo saying "madi just go." "No what if he doesn't want me." I said. I chuckled at myself. Fredo pushed me then he videod me walking behind Justin. I gestured scooter to be quiet then I covered Justin's eyes. "Really? Who is this?!" He said pissed off. He stood up meanly then turned and realized it was me "mads? What are you doing here?" He said happily. Then the video stopped. "Aww." Ellen said. "I was so nervous." I said. "I bet." She said. I laughed. "We'll be back wth more from madi." Ellen said to the camera. I waved to everyone and the camera.

"So I heard you have news what is it." Ellen asked leaning forward with the mics off. "You'll see." I smirked. "Wow you gonna do me like that." She said. I laughed.

"Welcome back. So madi. What's the big news?" Ellen asked. I sat there. I took a deep breath. "I'm not just Justin's friend." I said. "What do you mean?" Ellen asked. "I'm his girlfriend... But beliebers don't think we hid it for 6 months he asked me on Saturday." I said. "Wasn't that your birthday?" Ellen asked. "Yeah. He waisted till I was 18." I smiled. "That's so cute. Good job JB." Ellen said into the camera. I laughed.

"Alright that's it everybody. Tune it tomorrow same time." Ellen said. I waved then we were done. "Thank you for having me." I said. "I loved you. You played along with my jokes. I'll have you on more often." Ellen said. I smiled.

I got in my car and drive home.