chapter 12

I walked up the stairs to the bedroom. I grabbed my make up and hair stuff. "what are you doing?" he asked. "I'm getting ready in my bathroom. surprise." I said. "finally!" he shouted. I chuckled.

I turned my iPod on my phone on. I did my make up a dark smokey eye with eye liner. then I did blush bronzer and mascara. then I started lightly curling my hair away from my face. the jennifer love Hewitt curls. I finally finished an hour later. I felt accomplished. I looked at the time and it was 5:25. perfect. I walked to my bags and ripped the tags off. slid the dress on. I grabbed my purse and new purse and switched it. I then slid my heels on and looked in the mirror. i smiled and grabbed my phone and room a mirror selfie. I had too. haha. I walked out of the room and carefully walked down the stairs with my heels.

I walked to the living room to see justin on the couch on his phone. he was wearing his high tops and black pants then a leather jacket over a white tank and a black snap back. "ready?" I asked. he looked up and his eyes widened. "what?" I asked. chuckling. "nothing you look. hot. beautiful." he said. "you don't look to bad yourself." I said fixing my purse. he chuckled. "so I say frisker?" he asked. "matches my dress." I smirked. ha laughed.

"take a picture of me." I said handing him my phone and walking over to the car. I stood next to it and threw up a hand gun and looked down crossing one heel infront of the other. "alright." he said. I smiled. "selfie." he said. he held the phone out and I wrapped my arms around his neck while he did his Bieber face "why you always do that?" I said he chuckled and I laughed. he went back to his face while I was still laughing and he took the photo. "I like it." he said. "ew." I said. "I'm sending it to me." he said. I rolled my eyes.

we pulled up to Hamasuka a sushi restaurant. The valet guy opened my door and I walked out. "thank you." I said. he nodded. Justin grabbed my wrist we walked to the door. "Bieber. 2" Justin said to the host. right this way." he smiled. we followed. "hopefully you like sushi." Justin said. "love!" I said.

I slid into the booth on the other side of Justin. I started looking threw the menu. "ooh I want sashimi!" I said to justin. "you like the real sushi?" Justin said. "raw the better." I smirked. he chuckled. "want some rolls to?" Justin asked. I nodded. "alright." Justin said playing with the pen and paper. "fried eel? eww what the hell." Justin said. "oh it's amazing. you have to try it." I said. "Alright." he said and started writing. "I have like 7 different rolls. shashimi. steak and fried rice. the fried eel and pot stickers" he said. I nodded. "we'll get dessert after. mochi ice cream?" he asked. "yes!" I said. he chuckled

"any dessert?" the waiter asked as he picked up the last of the dishes. I felt like we ate and ate and ate. "yeah. I'm can you bring us a plate of all your flavor mochi?" Justin said. the waiter nodded.

"mads you look beautiful." Justin said staring. "you look handsome." I smirked. he laughed. "so you gonna drink tonight?" Justin asked. "yep. I brought my fake ID." I said. "you don't need it. we are gonna dance at the club and then we'll go to my friends to really party." he said. I nodded.

"alright." the waiter said. "I'll put your check here. but no rush." he said Justin nodded. "thank you." he said.

I grabbed the green tea mochi and took a bite. "it's amazing!" I said. "I swear. I gained ten pounds just this trip." I said. "why does it matter?" Justin asked. "i used to be huge! I started dieting and working out and lost 60 pounds. so now my mom makes sure. so when I get home. I gotta hit the gym."I chuckled. "your beautiful not matter what." he said. I smiled.

Justin opened my door. "thank you." I smiled and got in the car. I set my purse on the floor and buckled my seat belt. Justin started driving.

we parked at the club and valeted it. we walked in. "right this way." the club host said. we followed with severity gaurds following and surrounding us. we got to a booth to party. "any drinks?" she asked. "just waters." Justin said. she nodded.