chapter 13

Justin parked the car and helped me get my suitcases. I grabbed the folly one while he grabbed the duffle bag. I had my purse in my elbow and wheeled my suitcase. I waited for Justin. he shut the trunk then walked with me. I walked with my sunglasses on and head down. "we'll talk again." Justin said. "when?" I asked. "I am on break for a year that I know of." he said. I nodded. we got to the gate. "looks like I gotta leave." I said. he handed me my duffle bag. I did the sad smiled. I out my suitcase up. "bye Justin." I said. "bye mads. call me when you land" he said. I nodded. "flight 978 now boarding." the intercome said. I checked my bag in and walked to the flight attendant. I handed her my ticket. she scanned it then handed it back to me. I turned around and saw Justin standing with his hands in his pocket looking down. he finally looked up. I waved. he waved back. I started walking and got to my seat. first class again.

•after flight•

I stood up and walked with the first class people off the plane. I got to where my bags were. "madison!" I heard. I turned to see my dad. I smiled. "hey sweetie!" he said. "hi." I said and hugged him. "there's so many paps outside!" he said. "shit." I mumbled. "I gotta call justin. look for my bags please." I said. he nodded. I pulled my phone out and walked away.

•phone call•

him: hello?

me: hey I landed.

him: is your dad there?

me: yeah. he said paps are outside.

him: just ignore everything.

me: I know.

him: alright. I'll text you.

me: ok. bye Justin.

him: bye madi.

I got in the car with my dad. I went in instagram and started scrolling. I saw the picture that Justin took last night if me laughing and him doing a smiley face. I smiled when I saw it. "this is mads for everyone. I miss you." the caption said. I smiled. I commented. you probs won't see this but. miss you too."

•2 months later•

"mom!" I shouted threw out the house. "in kitchen." she said. "what times everyone coming over?" I asked. "3:30... for SUPERBOWL!!" she said doing a weird dance. "brother coming?" I asked. "yep." she said smiling. she seemed really happy. whatever. let me fill you in. My brother and his kids and wife. moved to Vegas. oh and I'm homed schooled.

•a week after I arrived back to Justin's•

"bye daniel! leave me alone!" I said as I walked past him. I walked out the door. instantally paps jumped infront of me. I couldn't get away. I tried so hard to push around. I couldn't. instead of walking all the way to my car. I walked back to school. I walked to the front office. "ahh madison king. what do we have here?" the secretary said. "I'm not introuble." I said rolling my eyes. "that's a first." she said. "can I talk to me. mcpartlin." I said. "he's in his office." She said. I rolled my eyes and walked. I opened his door. "mads you need to knock." the principle. mr. mcpartlin said. "I can't leave." I said. "your not supposed to you still have 3 more periods." he said. "nope I dropped 4,5,&6" I said. he nodded. "why can't you leave." he asked. "stupid paps are after me." I said. "oh right. you hang with Bieber." he said putting his hands behind his head leaning back. "what do I do?" I asked. "call your parents." he sai. "k" I said and pulled my phone out.

"she said she'll be here. but make a plan." I said. "alright. I'll take your keys and drive your car to the back of the school then your mom can follow you to make sure you get home." he said. "good."I said. I handed him my keys. "senior parking lot. white Jetta. infront of bull." I said. he nodded. I picked my phone up and texted justin everything and our plan. "are you ok?" he asked. "yes. I'll call you and see what my mom says." I texted back. "alright." then I locked my phone. the door opened I turned. "why the hell are they here?!" mom asked. "well I am a "pop stars girlfriend."" I said in air quotations. next mr. mcpartlin came in. "alright it's in the back." he said. "alright mom come on!" I said. she nodded. I grabbed my keys. "just follow me." mom said. I nodded. I ran across the school and got in my car and drive and followed mom.